Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

New profile posts

Welcome and merry meet, Lady Valkyrie. How very wonderful you've been over to see our new profile page. ☽O☾
celtic moon.png
one of my FB questions was deleted, would anyone here care to respond to this? I asked if anyone collected scabs, human scabs for light and dark work if so where did they find a renewing supply?
BB
M
Malcolm
Never did scabs, is that not like doing blood magic? Just asking as I have no idea how you would get hold of more.
Glinda
Glinda
bodily pieces, liquids and other bits have staunch regulations for good reason. I personally do not believe it is wise to "collect" them not just because of health concerns, but to me it just doesn't feel right.
iokayis it just me ? I keep seeing big yellow squares on my page on each page i choose ,doesnt matter . is there something wrong ?
Making a calendar to remind what to do when to celebrate the next Sabbat. What are your plans?

And the wheel turns a bit more! ༺☽::Blessed Be::☾༻

PRACTITIONERS OF THE CRAFT ™️
© 2021

Attachments

• LAMMAS - IMBOLC.jpg
    LAMMAS - IMBOLC.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 3
I wish I could tell you what’s going on in my life but I am a mess I don’t know what to do
Confused Mental Health GIF by Lisa Vertudaches
exhausted emotionally ,physically
My name is James Crichton, I'm new to this forum but I've always been spiritual. I've attended spiritualist churches and sat in meditation circles with mediums. I compose music, this is a gift given, I believe, by spirit. I'm on a path of learning and I know I will learn more from the brothers and sisters on this forum. My music Facebook page, Rock JLC.
A solitary witch living in the country, a night owl, love my witching hrs, bare foot outside under the moon & stars meditating. I channel my ancestors & honor them, for without there love, there would be no me. My Grandmother was a big influence in my life, learning from her, without words, I didn't realize as a child why, some 10 yrs after she passed, my feet where on the path to knowing why.
)0( blessed be