What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

wildwoman archetype

hi all im interested in doing more inner work around the wildwoman archetype. i previously worked with lilith and hekate a few years ago. however over the last year and a half ive withdrawn back into myself but lately i am feeling the call to embrace and embody my inner wildwoman. i long to feel comfortable and confident in my body. i feel the urge to move my body but feel so tense and trapped and up come feelings of guilt and shame. has or is anyone else done/ or is doing this work also? id love to hear from you if so x

hi all im interested in doing more inner work around the wildwoman archetype. i previously worked with lilith and hekate a few years ago. however over the last year and a half ive withdrawn back into myself but lately i am feeling the call to embrace and embody my inner wildwoman. i long to feel comfortable and confident in my body. i feel the urge to move my body but feel so tense and trapped and up come feelings of guilt and shame. has or is anyone else done/ or is doing this work also? id love to hear from you if so x
I had a very similar time in my life. I started doing more energy work, meditation, Tai Chi, then sent caution to the wind and started doing what felt good to my body. It takes time, like the saying goes " dance like no ones watching!"