What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Where are our Cauldronites at?

Tash

The Cauldron Moderator
I'm in the rocky mountains in the us. Still finding my place here, but intuition says this is where I'm supposed to be. Thanks for pointing me here!
The Rockies are Beautiful. I too live in them

Maureen Jones

Merry Meet from Boston, MA not too far from the historic Salem, MA. Technically, I live just North of Boston in the city of Malden, but I consider it Boston when reporting to groups that include people from other states and countries to make it easier since many people are familiar with Boston, and I live only a few miles out.

Raven Nightsong

I'm in Columbus, Ohio (Suzanne Love on TC) and of course we have haunted shit galore to explore. Everything from prisons to houses to abandoned towns rumored to be the site of many satanic rituals. If you want to know more about all the hauntings here in the Buckeye State (no, we are NOT ok!!), there's several volumes called "Haunted Ohio" that will give you the gory deets! Eventually when Mother Nature knocks off the bullshit with the leaving the thermostat on "Satan's Ass Crack" I'm going to be doing a photography series on various haunted and abandoned locations here. Will keep you all posted on when and where you can find those pics!
Can’t wait to see what pictures you take!!

Raven Nightsong

I'm located in the South Western section of Virginia....welcome to Floyd Va. I own a full service metaphysical shoppe here and have a great time serving our community, visitors and travelers. Stop by and see us sometime.
How far are you from Fredericksburg Virginia?

Raven Nightsong

Albuquerque New Mexico, USA. We moved here just a couple of months before the COVID shutdown (talk about timing!) We (my husband and our 5 cats) are retired. Planning on exploring more in the area as things continue to open up. We live very close to the Petroglyphs National Monument. Happy to have joined this forum!
I will be in Santa Fe in September at El Rancho de los Golondrinas for the Santa Fe Renaissance Faire. Maybe we can meet!

MaryAnn13

Hi I’m in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have lived in several cities in Arizona, a few cities in Oklahoma and New Mexico. I was born in Utah but started moving around after about 14 so I’ve lived in a lot of different areas of a few states.

Róisín

I'm in Columbus, Ohio (Suzanne Love on TC) and of course we have haunted shit galore to explore. Everything from prisons to houses to abandoned towns rumored to be the site of many satanic rituals. If you want to know more about all the hauntings here in the Buckeye State (no, we are NOT ok!!), there's several volumes called "Haunted Ohio" that will give you the gory deets! Eventually when Mother Nature knocks off the bullshit with the leaving the thermostat on "Satan's Ass Crack" I'm going to be doing a photography series on various haunted and abandoned locations here. Will keep you all posted on when and where you can find those pics!
I'm from Dublin, Republic of Ireland. while there's not a lot in Dublin itself, there are a few places that are within driving distance (within an hrs drive) eg Newgrange, Hill of Tara.

Sheri Elderberry

I am in Norfolk, Virginia. Tons of haunted places here so I am told.
Honestly, I can only think of a one right now.
Atticus Theather.
Oh, and of course we have the Edgar Cayce museum in Virginia Beach.
There’s also a local story about a Witch and her persecution. It's not an incredibly well known account. She is called the Pungo Witch.
I am sure there are tons more ghostly and supernatural lore. I will have to do some digging.

Annie Dine

A basic question really.. to get the flavour of our community.
Personally I'm in Stoke-on-Trent, England aka The Potteries, home (or former) of Wedgwood, Royal Doulton and Portmerion and the like and birthplace of RJ Mitchell, designer of the Spitfire.
Not a great deal around here regarding stone circles and the like, I have to cross into Derbyshire for those.
Where are you and what delights does your home town/city/village offer?
I am in the 9th level of hell. Momentarily stuck in the center of the USA. I try not to stay in one place too long. Makes life boring.

Lady Blackrose

Hello! I am in Bucharest, Romania. Currently living în a block of flats but soon to be movjng more to the countryside in a house to be closer to nature. 😊

Lynne H

Hi, i live in North East England. Semi rural mining village called Langley Park. The group Prefab Sprout came from here. Close to Durham city where theres an amazing cathederal. Lots of places to visit.

Alicia Eagle

Personally I'm in Stoke-on-Trent, England aka The Potteries, home (or former) of Wedgwood, Royal Doulton and Portmerion and the like and birthplace of RJ Mitchell, designer of the Spitfire.
Not a great deal around here regarding stone circles and the like, I have to cross into Derbyshire for those.
I am in Wasilla Alaska. Alicia McCullough on TC. We have snow 9 months of the year. Sun doesn't set in summer. Sun barely rises in winter. We have really good fishing and weed.

EmJ

I'm from Stoke -on-Trent originally, I moved to Dumfries & Galloway ( southwest Scotland) 18 years ago. I'm lucky to be in an area that has alot of standing stones. the nearest ones are ( Tourhouse stone circle ) just 10mins drive from where I live. I love hearing from such a diverse mixture of people from all over the world. Love you all. xxx

Dragons-starfire

Hello! Bobbie Cole here from TC. My lil fam and I are located smack in the middle of the US in SW Missouri. We have nature wildlife and creeks galore in these parts! Our favorite pass time is kayaking and gawking in wonder as the water sends us on our way🛶🌊🌳

Vylotte

I’m from TC groups and followed you guys here. I’m (Christina Hargrove Heck on Facebook) from Indiana in the US. Not much goes on here unless you’re into Indy car racing. I live in a small town where I’m within walking distance of the farmer’s market and community events.

Tash

The Cauldron Moderator
I live here too! On the front range on the US Air Force Academy! It’s so beautiful here, but I wish it didn’t get so cold in the winter! Home is where the army sends you!
I know where that is. I'm a bit north of there. Next state up.