What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Where are our Cauldronites at?

Moonsister

I'm really envious of you sharing time with the indigenous peoples there, they're truly amazing people from what I have seen
Stephen, Considering I spent the first ten years of my life, living in Lancashire - before my family (siblings) migrated to Australia (by default - was due to go to Canada, but got a cancellation) - my children (Aussies) and I are really blessed to have been accepted as family, within Indigenous tribes, which cover thousands of kilometres across Australia. To this very day, our family still uses Indigenous remedies, for use in the home. Bark, leaves and herbs x

H LM Malone

I am technically in Stone Mountain, GA - but Atlanta. Because just about everything in the vicinity is Atlanta, as the metropolis spans far beyond the actual city limits. And many cities that are now "suburbs" were once upon a time just boroughs of the city making the matter far more confusing. So Stone Mountain - Atlanta, GA 😅
Here in Stone Mountain we have....Stone Mountain. Either a hot-button confederate monument, or a beautiful state park depending on who you ask. But, I love it for the wildlife, beauty and history. It is actually the core of a dead volcano, spans under 5 states, and at one point the quarries around it produced upwards of 80% of domestic granite in the US, though that has reduced dramatically today - but remains the largest piece of exposed granite in the world. It also has the creepiest fucking carillon I've ever seen.
Atlanta as a whole has tons of hidden gems, nature preserves are secretly tucked around everywhere in the city, and one of our many monikers is "the City of Trees" and we really live up to it. We have many historic & notably haunted buildings dotted through out the city - some of them registered historical sites, some of them just regular residential locations that have become local legends. We have several legit speakeasies that have become local scavenger hunts to find the passwords to get in - that change daily, sometimes hourly when people get too mouthy.
There's plenty more - but these are some faves.
The film industry is not fun.

Also, Coca Cola everything. It's basically the official religion down here.

tillerswife

McHenry, Mississippi here. It is a small town --- 2 fuel stations and a dollar general; library open one 3 times a week and utility office open after 4pm, when the farm work is complete. A lot different than the busy city 40 minutes south, but I love it up here. :D

Michele

Hi. I'm a hair south of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Third generation ( not consecutive) to be born and bred in this area. People in the area have this thing about asking me where I am from and when I tell them that I am local they seem to be a tad disappointed.

LiathGallese

Bright the day!!
So glad to have this place! I am an American living in Italy (Tuscany on the coast) and while I grew up in the woodlands of Virginia, USA I am adapting to living on the land of the ancient Etruscans. As an earth magic person, the resonances of a place change me, change my practices.

Thank you for creating this space for us ❤️🌎❤️

Malcolm

I live in East Sussex not far from Brighton home of the late Doreen Valiente, there's a few new age shops here but my favorite pagan witchy shops have sadly over the past decade all closed down.
I'm solitary eclectic, if anyone has recommendations for good affordable starting books for druidry I'd love to learn more about it, as it's one path I don't know much about and would love to learn more.
I have a few books, I will post the ISBN numbers, I found them to be a good starting place. Irish druids and old Irish religions ISBN 0-88029-070-6. In the grove of the druids, ISBN 1-84293-032-X. The book of Druidry, ISBN 1-85538-167-2, The last is the book that Ross Nichols published first in 1975, I think they are a very good starting point.

Mikal

Mikal of West Wales, wiccan and druidic roots, Tree warden by social action, Water led i live in a nation that every border local and national follow waterlines. friend of the Groves, counsellor and dispeller. Supporter of the isolated.

downeastvixenne

I live in Maine, coastal, by Ellsworth. I've been a member for a couple years, but I don't day much. Too busy absorbing everything lol. I already like this better than FB. Thank you for this.