What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Where are our Cauldronites at?

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
A basic question really.. to get the flavour of our community.
Personally I'm in Stoke-on-Trent, England aka The Potteries, home (or former) of Wedgwood, Royal Doulton and Portmerion and the like and birthplace of RJ Mitchell, designer of the Spitfire.
Not a great deal around here regarding stone circles and the like, I have to cross into Derbyshire for those.
Where are you and what delights does your home town/city/village offer?

Last edited:
I'm in Columbus, Ohio (Suzanne Love on TC) and of course we have haunted shit galore to explore. Everything from prisons to houses to abandoned towns rumored to be the site of many satanic rituals. If you want to know more about all the hauntings here in the Buckeye State (no, we are NOT ok!!), there's several volumes called "Haunted Ohio" that will give you the gory deets! Eventually when Mother Nature knocks off the bullshit with the leaving the thermostat on "Satan's Ass Crack" I'm going to be doing a photography series on various haunted and abandoned locations here. Will keep you all posted on when and where you can find those pics!

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
I'm in Columbus, Ohio (Suzanne Love on TC) and of course we have haunted shit galore to explore. Everything from prisons to houses to abandoned towns rumored to be the site of many satanic rituals. If you want to know more about all the hauntings here in the Buckeye State (no, we are NOT ok!!), there's several volumes called "Haunted Ohio" that will give you the gory deets! Eventually when Mother Nature knocks off the bullshit with the leaving the thermostat on "Satan's Ass Crack" I'm going to be doing a photography series on various haunted and abandoned locations here. Will keep you all posted on when and where you can find those pics!
Please do :)

Moonsister

Hello There. I live in Boyanup (Aboriginal meaning is a place of Stone near water), in the South West Corner of Western Australia. (Carole Orr on TC). Boyanup was the original beginning of the railroad down here in Western Australia. It was to carry the forest logs to the Port and then on to Fremantle in Western Australia, for use in the original settlement. So, farming Community with a river running through it. We have our own protected Forest around the corner from my place. I have spent 25 of the last 30 years roaming the Frontier of the Outback, here in Australia, working and living with our Indigenous peoples, so was taught/shown the lore, history and law of these tribes, many of whom are considered Family (Really blessed for that).

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
Hello There. I live in Boyanup (Aboriginal meaning is a place of Stone near water), in the South West Corner of Western Australia. (Carole Orr on TC). Boyanup was the original beginning of the railroad down here in Western Australia. It was to carry the forest logs to the Port and then on to Fremantle in Western Australia, for use in the original settlement. So, farming Community with a river running through it. We have our own protected Forest around the corner from my place. I have spent 25 of the last 30 years roaming the Frontier of the Outback, here in Australia, working and living with our Indigenous peoples, so was taught/shown the lore, history and law of these tribes, many of whom are considered Family (Really blessed for that).
I'm really envious of you sharing time with the indigenous peoples there, they're truly amazing people from what I have seen

AmethystSue

I live in East Sussex not far from Brighton home of the late Doreen Valiente, there's a few new age shops here but my favorite pagan witchy shops have sadly over the past decade all closed down.
I'm solitary eclectic, if anyone has recommendations for good affordable starting books for druidry I'd love to learn more about it, as it's one path I don't know much about and would love to learn more.

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
I live in East Sussex not far from Brighton home of the late Doreen Valiente, there's a few new age shops here but my favorite pagan witchy shops have sadly over the past decade all closed down.
I'm solitary eclectic, if anyone has recommendations for good affordable starting books for druidry I'd love to learn more about it, as it's one path I don't know much about and would love to learn more.
Kristoffer Hughes has a good collection of books re Celtic Druidry available through llewellen worldwide :)

Audrey Sykes

Personally I'm in Stoke-on-Trent, England aka The Potteries, home (or former) of Wedgwood, Royal Doulton and Portmerion and the like and birthplace of RJ Mitchell, designer of the Spitfire.
Not a great deal around here regarding stone circles and the like, I have to cross into Derbyshire for those.
I’m in South Jersey on the Delaware Bay. There’s nothing here but nature. I need to find something. There is a fun little village about an hour away with lots of pagan shops, so that’s fun.

RavynWolf

Crystal Cashion here from the TC groups. Have got to follow my family and friends here. Live in the Denver metro area. Solitary pagan who was introduced to the groups I believe 2-3 yrs ago and have enjoyed them all. 💜🌒🌑🌘

Caryl Koses

Tam K

Hi all, I'm in the middle of nowhere Colorado, US. Not much around where I live. About 90 minutes from Denver, CO. Colorado in general has lots of nature (of course), mines, some caves, some abandoned towns and such. And probably tons I've yet to discover.