What's new
Witchcraft and Witches
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

What’s your favorite online store to buy your supplies?

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
This thread is for everyone to add the links or name of their most trusted and beloved online shops for all their metaphysical supplies!
This is one of mine! Xo

MaryAnn13

The website is a little difficult to navigate on a phone- but they also are on Etsy! Same name- Crystal River

they mainly sell bulk stones which I am enjoying because their prices are low and you get a lot of stones in the packs- I’ve ordered many stones from them and they are quality! They’re great for jars and mix bowls as well as to gift to others that may need the metaphysical benefits :)

LiathGallese

Inside the US:

In EU:

TanyaPoss

TanyaPoss

Kristymskov

Im fortunate enough to have a metaphysical store in my area...its hidden in the redwoods no advertising signage. You just have to know where it is.
The owner Catherine Yronwode has posted 100s and 100s of spells and writings about anything and everything.
She specializes in hoodoo/voodoo but she has supplies for everything.
They have online store thats ships all over the world.

The Lucky Mojo

celticmystyrose

I get my supplies from thewitchcraftshop.co.uk the online shop from the famous cat and cauldron in Glastonbury when its doors closed they continued their online shop what they don’t have they can find and they areba small family run business. They will ship outside UK

preed33

Practical Magic Store
Tamed Wild
Mayan Rose

Sprtebttle

Practical Magic Store
Tamed Wild
Mayan Rose
I shop at practical magic as well.