What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

What would you like to see on this page ?

Moonstone

The Celtic Witch Moderator
Please list what you would like to see on The Celtic Witch forum page. If you all know me I do things alittle different. I share a lot of my personal witchy life. So please show me what you want. Thank you all blessings everyone moonstone

Attachments

• DC9F187B-BA05-4A93-98C8-681C54BA3749.jpeg
    DC9F187B-BA05-4A93-98C8-681C54BA3749.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 3

Moonstone

The Celtic Witch Moderator
Well Done Good Job GIF by Bitrix24

Protection magick of any kind but prefer not dark unless for self defense on physical plane, not psychic. I am not a gun owner but have my athame and similar things for crafting but that is the extent of my "weaponry". They aren't used for that but could be if necessity arose. I'm better with a broom I can twirl or some such object. Lol. I also love spells not religion related as I gave up religion but am especially drawn to sigilry. More sigilry information, for those with art skills? Meditation and tarot...
I'm a germanic northern european including Slavic and British Celt, so anything regarding those cultures would be great. Perhaps magick languages too? Thanks for all you do.

Last edited:

Black roses

Home-made broom making & wand making with crafts & maybe even soy wax candles making . ofcourse all home made ! And lets not leave out Lammas that is coming up very soon (less than 1 month) . what kinds of foods would you celebrate with ? How to make - corn dollies ,too !

Malcolm

Protection magick of any kind but prefer not dark unless for self defense on physical plane, not psychic. I am not a gun owner but have my athame and similar things for crafting but that is the extent of my "weaponry". They aren't used for that but could be if necessity arose. I'm better with a broom I can twirl or some such object. Lol. I also love spells not religion related as I gave up religion but am especially drawn to sigilry. More sigilry information, for those with art skills? Meditation and tarot...
I'm a germanic northern european including Slavic and British Celt, so anything regarding those cultures would be great. Perhaps magick languages too? Thanks for all you do.
A witches bottle, is a very good start for a protection spell. Involves 2 jars or bottles, one of these needs to be broken so that it will fit inside the other one, then fill it with pee, put the cork back in and dig a hole in the yard and cover over. Works a treat and can be dedicated to anything you want it to be. Be thou whole and sound.

A witches bottle, is a very good start for a protection spell. Involves 2 jars or bottles, one of these needs to be broken so that it will fit inside the other one, then fill it with pee, put the cork back in and dig a hole in the yard and cover over. Works a treat and can be dedicated to anything you want it to be. Be thou whole and sound.
Thank you! I never heard of only putting broken glass inside the second bottle and zip else. Brilliant and easy peasy. Love that. lol