• 28A86406-C5C3-4A42-B141-7DB90A95904F.jpeg
    28A86406-C5C3-4A42-B141-7DB90A95904F.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 3
  • F4D8076E-018C-4AAA-AF74-94E30FFABEE9.jpeg
    F4D8076E-018C-4AAA-AF74-94E30FFABEE9.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 3

Amethist

Aquamarine.

I am a Pisces BUT i do have a little fire from Aires. So when i know i am getting a bit fired up I wear it to calm the fire back down. Have a few others, but that is my main used one.

Moonsister

Being a Capricorn, Lapis Lazuli is my stone of choice. Grounding and earthing (please correct me, if I am wrong). For many years, I kept my crystals packed away - ready for another day. Spent 15 years living in the Outback of Australia, working with Indigenous tribes and finally, came home. Could only travel with the stones that I carried in my purse. When I finally got home, went through all my storage boxes, and found 3 trays of Crystals, from all over the world. Blessed, to say the least. So put them all out, on a tray of brown rice, under the Full Moon, to re-charge. Finally, made my Altar and put crystals out there. I have been gifted Indigenous Grinding stones, from the Earth and they are out the front of my house and they keep me safe. They are many thousands of years old and will be passed on. I was given permission to take these home with me. (I live in Australia). xxxxx

MaryAnn13

My go to is obsidian- but I have several favorites including labradorite, golden healer quartz, green opal and unakite! I have a vast collection and change out what I’m working with depending on how I feel and what I intuitively feel I should focus on or carry. I’m grateful to have a good selection to choose from!

Yvonne@allnatural

I love amethyst and black tourmaline . I have a variety of various crystals that i felt drawn to on my altar, my 7 yr old grandaughter always spends a while rearranging them when she visits, i dont mind , and she always has a very good ,if not different view as to why they need to be moved .

H LM Malone

Smoky quartz, labradorite, tigers eye & moldavite......though the moldavite craze has made me put mine on the back burner for a while as they've just made me want to eyeroll at it everytime I see it now. *sigh* ....it's too bad, too, it's not the moldavites fault....but I just need some space until the madness sorts itself out.

Moonwitch

My go to would be clear quarts. Because to me, it is a duality candle. However, I do wear a moldavite and kunzite necklace. Although, my chain keeps breaking on it.

Glinda

Quartz. It's the stone for "all seasons" (being as useful as a swiss army knife)