What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

What are the best Stretches For Lower Back Pain

ddfreedishnews

Suffering from lower back pain? Want to get relief and want to know what might be the best Stretches For Lower Back Pain, then we suggest you follow this article. Here we are going to provide you with all the steps that you might have thought of before.
So don't waste time start reading this article so that you can get all the details that will help you to get rid of this problem and gain some new information about the exercise that you do not know about in general, so start reading this article to increase your knowledge.

Clovae Moss

Not stretching so much as correct posturing. I have low back issues all my life. Side stretches are good for scoliosis. Find a good chair that isn't high up your back more in the middle and clasp your hands behind your neck, keeping neck straight constantly. Lean backwards over the chair top edge right below the shoulder blades until you hear some crack or crackles happen. Repeat about 10x till you hear no more pops or crunching sounds eminating from your mid spine. I also do QiGong execises, one involves swinging your arms loosely right and left just let them hang and swing slowly rotating your torso as you do this. Your hands can then be directed to slap the lower sides of the low back area. Open handed of course. Check out qigong videos on Tiktoc. There are a few for this.

:low Back Exercise

One more thing is proper posture. Can't state that enough when sitting especially. I could show better than tell what to do while sitting so I aquiesce to explain further. Good luck.

Last edited: