What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Tried my first banishing.

Ibelieveinmagic.

So I tried my first banishing last night in my garden. I’d grounded and protected my energy first, had a cleansing salt, lavender and crystal bath.
I put a circle of salt around me, lit my incense, candles ,one black one white , palo santo and sage.
Placed my offerings , a piece of fruit, water, coin and crystal ( what I was drawn to) and read my banishing out to the universe and gave my thanks when I’d finished .
Please be gentle . I’m still learning. Any advice is grateful 💚.

Ibelieveinmagic.

Sounds well set up. All the proper steps and intent. When I cast my Banishing Spell it involves the Atheme cutting into a loaf of bread. Which is an old Banishing Spell from many, many years ago.
Thank you. Iv not heard of the bread way. Please could you tell me about it. Iv got this book The Witches Journal ( charms , spells , potions and enchantments ) by Selene Silverwind Iv been reading up on but want to know more of the old history etc if you can point me in that direction. 💚💫☯️

Brian Shealy

Thank you. Iv not heard of the bread way. Please could you tell me about it. Iv got this book The Witches Journal ( charms , spells , potions and enchantments ) by Selene Silverwind Iv been reading up on but want to know more of the old history etc if you can point me in that direction. 💚💫☯️
I found this banishing spell 30 years ago in an old book (i dont remember what book, unfortunately) and all I have is what is spoken. But this is how it reads: "(Name) strolled through a red forest, and in the red forest there was a red barn. In the red barn there was a red table, surrounded by red straw. On the red table lay a red knife. Beside the red knife was a loaf of red bread. Cut the red bread. The evil attached to (name and cut bread) is dead. Say dead. Now it be so." Then move widdershins. I have used my name in the spell as well as others names, too. I have always had success using this spell. Hope it works for you!