What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Travel supplies

Hebe

Greetings Witches, I'm going on vacation soon and am packing up my supplies for the trip. Besides, my basic "tool kit" (smudge sticks, oils, crystals, candles) does anyone have any suggested items? My last trip I was caught by surprise by a malevolent entity and had to make a rather expensive stop at a local shop to get the things I needed to banish (thankfully, all went well). Just want to make sure I'm prepared.
Thank you for any and all advice!

Tina

Can you bring incense? I love incense because it raises the vibe of a place. Some hotels or vacation houses ban stuff like that so idk. Herbs maybe, but I'm terrible at remembering which ones correspond to what energy so you'd need to pick your own. One other thing I thought of is some salt in case you need to make a protection ward/ring around where you're staying. Hope that helps.

LiathGallese

In the old days I had a traveling circle kit, which included postcards to represent each element, and four crystals consecrated to each quarter so I could set up a protective circle if needed simply by placing them at the four corners of the room. I have a bracelet with various gems and crystals embedded in it, and that usually travels with me. But.. I have to say, I am a simple pagan gal, I tend to go organic, simple and focused, rather than complex. I improvise with what I have, and I can usually find sea salt, fresh water and a candle any place I am.

But I am a simple 😜

Glinda

I used to make mini-altars using a large match box, cone incense, a few matches, a birthday candle, a piece of cloth, etc. Cute as all get out.

Hebe

I used to make mini-altars using a large match box, cone incense, a few matches, a birthday candle, a piece of cloth, etc. Cute as all get out.
I love this idea!