What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

This thread is dedicated to money, prosperity and job workings. Xo

Glinda

Take two envelopes. Put some cash (wrapped in paper or a card) inside. Address one to yourself, another to someone you know who can use a blessing. In your envelope include the amount you really NEED right now to make things work. Mail them on a Weds (energies for purpose and strategy, with Mercury communicating your wish). When your envelope arrives back you (like attracting like) leave it on your altar or another safe space until manifestation occurs. After that I recommend giving what's inside to a good cause of some sort ... (what you give, returns 3 fold)

lisequinn

What I’m looking for falls roughly into this category. I’m in a position at work that’s a toxic environment. My manager is micromanaging me one of my coworkers sets me up for failure and I need to get out of there safely. I hate the industry I’m in and I want to return to science and health care support. The problem is I’m almost 60 and trying to find a new job that age becomes increasingly difficult. So what I’m looking for is a spell to bind these two so they can’t hurt me while I look for another job.

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
What I’m looking for falls roughly into this category. I’m in a position at work that’s a toxic environment. My manager is micromanaging me one of my coworkers sets me up for failure and I need to get out of there safely. I hate the industry I’m in and I want to return to science and health care support. The problem is I’m almost 60 and trying to find a new job that age becomes increasingly difficult. So what I’m looking for is a spell to bind these two so they can’t hurt me while I look for another job.
319905EA-F075-4C26-ADFE-D4143ECDF268.jpeg BE09C870-6C65-4396-A6E2-776C6DBCF7FE.jpeg

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
Newbie here and sorry if this is a dumb question. Since the moon is technically waning this evening, would it still be a good time for a money spell? I heard that a full moon lasts three days but I want to be sure
You always have 3 days love that count as full when it comes to working magic, the day before, the day of, and the day after. Hopefully this helps love. Xo