What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

The Boring Bits. Xo

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
As with everything in life there are a few guidelines I’m must address.
1. Respect- plz make sure you show the same level of respect you expect to receive.
2. I WILL touch on ALL paths that fall under the pagan umbrella, if you don’t agree with the post, no problem, refer back to #1.
3. Plz immediately report any spammers on sight, I do not endorse any of them.
4. Tell us what you want to see this sight is for you! And, smile, it increases your face value! Xo

michelle.turner

I think I'd like to see more spells that are ''darker'' for example how to control a person or get them to do what you want and things like that, only because when I've seen this asked, all people seem to do is say 'ooh 3 fold rule' etc. Rather than being helpful and teaching. Darker stuff would be great

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
I think I'd like to see more spells that are ''darker'' for example how to control a person or get them to do what you want and things like that, only because when I've seen this asked, all people seem to do is say 'ooh 3 fold rule' etc. Rather than being helpful and teaching. Darker stuff would be great
I tend to cover all paths, and as a grey witch, I am not bound by the rule of 3 nor do I allow others to force their beliefs onto others, so there will definitely be some darker magic coming in the future. Xo

michelle.turner

No you definitely don't let people be like that ❤. I look forward to seeing it xoxo