What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Spiritual or magical or both?

LiathGallese

Just a question, and no judgement involved (or welcome) in this discussion. Do you see yourself as more spiritual, magical or both? Are you "in it for the magic" as one of my witchy friends jokingly says, or did you seek a connection to the divine (however you perceive it)? Or is it a mix of things? I have friends all across the spectrum of belief and practice, and I often find it helpful in being a better friend to know more about this in their journey, so that if asked, I can better help, advise or support.

Me personally, I am both spiritual and magical, and I honestly cannot tell you which came first. I believe in both free will and destiny, and that I was called to a specific purpose. It doesnt make me special, just ... employed by a tough boss. 😜

Black roses

Just a question, and no judgement involved (or welcome) in this discussion. Do you see yourself as more spiritual, magical or both? Are you "in it for the magic" as one of my witchy friends jokingly says, or did you seek a connection to the divine (however you perceive it)? Or is it a mix of things? I have friends all across the spectrum of belief and practice, and I often find it helpful in being a better friend to know more about this in their journey, so that if asked, I can better help, advise or support.

Me personally, I am both spiritual and magical, and I honestly cannot tell you which came first. I believe in both free will and destiny, and that I was called to a specific purpose. It doesnt make me special, just ... employed by a tough boss. 😜
Merry meet ,,, to give you the best answer possible i would have to go with magical n spiritually connected . both ! I have a great deal of empathy and intuition . i stay very grounded and can connect to my esp senses . as far out as that sounds . the only thing i struggle with is timing . and for that ; i deal with a great deal of anxiety . bb

LiathGallese

Merry meet ,,, to give you the best answer possible i would have to go with magical n spiritually connected . both ! I have a great deal of empathy and intuition . i stay very grounded and can connect to my esp senses . as far out as that sounds . the only thing i struggle with is timing . and for that ; i deal with a great deal of anxiety . bb
I am not sure what you mean by timing? Do you mean when to do a spell based on the moon or stars, or in relation to the problem you are trying to address?

Black roses

I am not sure what you mean by timing? Do you mean when to do a spell based on the moon or stars, or in relation to the problem you are trying to address?
My visions/nightmares are of of close people sometimes relatives that are distant . about 6 days/nights ago i had a bad dream about my ex husband going to the hospital because of his stomache . well yesterday i found out infact he was in the hospital bcuz his kidneys shut down . he even had gotten lock jaw for a few moments .
Coincidentally ? Ofcourse there was more to my dream/vision but nothing more was relavent . he told me yesterday he spent 4 days there and bcuz his levels were 4.5 if they had gotten to 5 he wouldve been on dialysis for the rest of his life . ofcourse i was shocked with upsetment ; why he didnt let me n his kids know while he was there ? But infact if i think about it - i already knew ! I just didnt have proof .
Also last September , i had called my ex and asked him how his uncle jim was doing ? We were close long ago but not recently and i had just had a vision of him dying . spooked me to death .
My ex had replied ; hes fine as far as he knows !
2 weeks later , his uncle jim dies from pancreatic cancer . big bummer i cried my eyes out ..you see i have had no real contact with my ex or his side of the family for almost 12 straight years . and as far as my ex ; we basically only text , if need be about the kids which has become alot less over the past 4 or so years . my youngest is 17 now . so its very strange for me to have these visions when i do . its not like ; we just talked or just texted . we barely text once a year .
I do however know that i am grounded and connected to the divine . things like that have been happening to me all of my life . so it is . bb
My timing to get to the person i had visions of ..

Do you feel your visions are a warning to the person you are having visions about? Is that why you have the anxiety about them? My Grandmother and Mother were both seers, and as a little child I inherited that gift. Maybe your timing is not wrong, it could be you were not supposed in that incident to warn them. Sometimes your visions are a insight for you. It is difficult to get these messages and know what to do with them, but in my life experience if you are supposed to warn the person you will be able to. Please be kind to yourself. 💜

Black roses

Do you feel your visions are a warning to the person you are having visions about? Is that why you have the anxiety about them? My Grandmother and Mother were both seers, and as a little child I inherited that gift. Maybe your timing is not wrong, it could be you were not supposed in that incident to warn them. Sometimes your visions are a insight for you. It is difficult to get these messages and know what to do with them, but in my life experience if you are supposed to warn the person you will be able to. Please be kind to yourself. 💜
Absolutely !⭐💜 thank you for finding the correct words to use , i lack social skills sometimes . im far from a "prophet" , and these visions only come to me randomnly like if i forget to take my bedtime meds . however i do sit in mostly silence during the day and can visualize when someone is about to come here without notice . very strange , i know .
I still jump out of my seat with anxiety attack if someone knocks .
My aunt actually used to use me to win the lottery when i was a lil child . ofcourse shed split it with me . nothing very much but she would still win . my mother ,sisters and aunt all believe that its just me having esp . but what is it called when it comes to me in my dreams ? Sometimes its -as its happening - most of the time its in advanced . usually when its in my sleep - it consists of a person thats deceased in real life as tho theyre sending a message through me . thats the "creepy" part . i just dont normally act on it bcuz i dont want anyone thinking im crazy .
And NO i dont play the lotto - not even for my aunt anymore . btw it only happens acouple of times a year . its very randomn . and yes i will wake up having an anxiety attack from my sleep .