What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Spiritual or magical or both?

LiathGallese

Just a question, and no judgement involved (or welcome) in this discussion. Do you see yourself as more spiritual, magical or both? Are you "in it for the magic" as one of my witchy friends jokingly says, or did you seek a connection to the divine (however you perceive it)? Or is it a mix of things? I have friends all across the spectrum of belief and practice, and I often find it helpful in being a better friend to know more about this in their journey, so that if asked, I can better help, advise or support.

Me personally, I am both spiritual and magical, and I honestly cannot tell you which came first. I believe in both free will and destiny, and that I was called to a specific purpose. It doesnt make me special, just ... employed by a tough boss. 😜

Black roses

Just a question, and no judgement involved (or welcome) in this discussion. Do you see yourself as more spiritual, magical or both? Are you "in it for the magic" as one of my witchy friends jokingly says, or did you seek a connection to the divine (however you perceive it)? Or is it a mix of things? I have friends all across the spectrum of belief and practice, and I often find it helpful in being a better friend to know more about this in their journey, so that if asked, I can better help, advise or support.

Me personally, I am both spiritual and magical, and I honestly cannot tell you which came first. I believe in both free will and destiny, and that I was called to a specific purpose. It doesnt make me special, just ... employed by a tough boss. 😜
Merry meet ,,, to give you the best answer possible i would have to go with magical n spiritually connected . both ! I have a great deal of empathy and intuition . i stay very grounded and can connect to my esp senses . as far out as that sounds . the only thing i struggle with is timing . and for that ; i deal with a great deal of anxiety . bb

LiathGallese

Merry meet ,,, to give you the best answer possible i would have to go with magical n spiritually connected . both ! I have a great deal of empathy and intuition . i stay very grounded and can connect to my esp senses . as far out as that sounds . the only thing i struggle with is timing . and for that ; i deal with a great deal of anxiety . bb
I am not sure what you mean by timing? Do you mean when to do a spell based on the moon or stars, or in relation to the problem you are trying to address?