What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Solitary witch.

WildStar999

I am a solitary witch living in Michigan, in the USA. Can't wait to meet many in this forum. Merry Meet
I am a solitary witch living in Michigan, in the USA. Can't wait to meet many in this forum. Merry Meet.
Hello my witchy neighbor ✨☺️ Indiana here! Solitary witch as well. Blessings!

Black roses

I am a solitary witch living in Michigan, in the USA. Can't wait to meet many in this forum. Merry Meet.
Merry meet , i too live in Michigan (Detroit) , area . i have always been a solitary witch for atleast 35 years + , although i did not come out until after my divorce in 2010 . i was unable to express myself during my marriage unfortunately . we were married 17-1/2 yrs but together for 20 . and yes , ofcourse he is a narcissist . anyways for the past 11 yrs ive been on my own and rediscovering myself . its been an uphill battle but not one without pleasure . im very new to this website .

Black roses

Hello! I'm in Michigan too. About 30 mins north of Toledo. :)
Merry meet ,neighbor 🌹🌿🔮 ive been on this forum since july 5th,2021 , i switch over from fb watching moonstone "live chat" . i came here bcuz of her reference . so very glad i did ! Feel free to message me , maybe we could become friends ! ⭐ i also run a public blog ran off of fb i guess youd say - black roses blog . the picture i used for that is a skull with a facemask . feel free to check it out ! Bb

LiathGallese

This is one of the things I have long loved about forums, we have a better chance to chat, things move at a slower pace than FB and you can go deeper into conversations without losing it in the deluge of memes, quickpics, and shared media, which I love...dont get me wrong, but I hope we can use this space to build deeper bonds, have deeper convos and learn more about each other.

I am pretty far from Michigan, but near in spirit.

The Druid's Wife

Solitary Witch in Florida but moving to Missouri in a few weeks. Merry Meet!