What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Solitary kitchen witch/green witch

Hebe

Hi, I am Hebe. I have been a solitary witch my whole adult life. Now at nearly 60, I no longer hide. I am grateful to find a like- minded community to learn from and share with. Blessings to you all!

Kodiak308

Merry Meet! I call myself a hedge witch which pretty much includes green/kitchen/eclectic/etc. Who doesn't love cooking?!
Cooking is my love language. I channel so much of my energy through my food. If I like you, you'll know cause I'll bake you bread, or make you food. I help heal people through my food, herbs, teas.

Its my most powerful magic.

Yvonne@allnatural

Hi, I am Hebe. I have been a solitary witch my whole adult life. Now at nearly 60, I no longer hide. I am grateful to find a like- minded community to learn from and share with. Blessings to you all!
Hi hebe, im a out of the greenhouse semi solitary (my dog "Red" and husband of over 40 yrs) 60 yr old , and are very happy to be here too.best wishes to all

Cooking is my love language. I channel so much of my energy through my food. If I like you, you'll know cause I'll bake you bread, or make you food. I help heal people through my food, herbs, teas.

Its my most powerful magic.
So much magic goes into food, growing my own veggies, herbs and wonderful flowers. It makes this time of the year very magical!

Kodiak308

So much magic goes into food, growing my own veggies, herbs and wonderful flowers. It makes this time of the year very magical!
I have some patio space, I need to get my garden set back up, now that my kids are old enough to not pick my budding veggies 🤣. I wish I lived out in the wild again, this city living is not for me.

Malcolm

I love the garden, even if it is a mess. I made a pond and found it the most calm place I know. Always ready to do healing magic after a visit. it's finding the time to do it that is the big thing with me.

I love where this thread is going! I feel most powerful at my stove. I especially love the alchemy of baking. I have a small kitchen garden packed with herbs, summer veggies and edible flowers.
Baking is sugary chocolate covered potion that makes people feel better! The smell of something baking in the oven always makes a better day. When you tuck something from the garden in all the better.

RavenJ

I'm just now finding all these terms Like green witch and kitchen witch. My elders practiced too but it was in a holy way. So I couldn't have candles and such but I learned my way around the kitchen and gardening. And my grandma taught me about life and love and prayers while we crafted all kinds of things. 🙏☯️💎