What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Simple grounding shield you can carry in your pocket or purse.

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
Can be done with an empty locket case or an empty makeup compact that still has the mirror in it.
Whatever element that seems to calm you the most is what it’s built around. Choose something that represents the element of choice, examples are say, ash for fire, dirt or stones for earth, feathers for air, sand or shells for water, but, if there’s an item that you associate with the element that feels stronger to you, definitely use it. Charge everything under the full moon, and once you get ready to construct it see it become a glowing shield while you enclose your element item. Then, using a cord the same color as your chosen element wrap the charm while repeating, “I am grounded and protected from the anxiety that seeks me out, this charm will protect me without a doubt.” Then, simply carry it with you when needed, and can be cleansed and recharged under the full moon. Xo

Glinda

Heh i have to share a story. Years ago people would come to my home individually for a chat. One gal was all over the place verbally and energetically. It was driving me nuts. At one point we were standing on the balcony and she was rambling in a new direction (no A-B-C about it) and I finally put my right hand over her heart chakra and then put my the same hand on the floor and said, "young lady you are grounded!"

She looked at me very startled and said what was that? I said, "that, my dear, is what it is like to be connected to firm ground."

Buttercup

Can be done with an empty locket case or an empty makeup compact that still has the mirror in it.
Whatever element that seems to calm you the most is what it’s built around. Choose something that represents the element of choice, examples are say, ash for fire, dirt or stones for earth, feathers for air, sand or shells for water, but, if there’s an item that you associate with the element that feels stronger to you, definitely use it. Charge everything under the full moon, and once you get ready to construct it see it become a glowing shield while you enclose your element item. Then, using a cord the same color as your chosen element wrap the charm while repeating, “I am grounded and protected from the anxiety that seeks me out, this charm will protect me without a doubt.” Then, simply carry it with you when needed, and can be cleansed and recharged under the full moon. Xo
Thank you for sharing Tanya

Buttercup

Let you know when i got one -thank you for sharing