What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Past

dawntodusk

Is there anything magic or a spell or spells that can change the past?

If not, is there anything in magic that can help someone to cope with a bad thing that happened in the past?

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I am really struggling mentally, so any advice helps.

Thanks!

LiathGallese

If not, is there anything in magic that can help someone to cope with a bad thing that happened in the past?

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I am really struggling mentally, so any advice helps.

Thanks!
Unfortunately my dear, there is no spell to change the past, magic doesn't work that way. Unfortunately. On the other hand, meditation and magic can help you find healing for things that have happened to you, but there is no quick pill that solves it all. One of the guiding precepts of magic is "know yourself" and that is a lifelong journey, even after 35+ years in the craft, I am still getting to know myself. But it can be used to help us heal, in conjunction with counseling, and good self care, like eating well, sleeping well, and exercise.

How to deal with the past? It really depends on what you are trying to heal and what outcome you desire. I wish I had a hogwarts wand that I could wave to help you forget, but all we can do here is give you support as you heal.

blessings

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator

Thanks!
There is nothing that undoes the past, tho I wish there was. One thing that can help is putting it in a jar. Sit and write out what happened, in as much or as little detail as you wish, pour every emotion you have about it into that letter, place it in a jar, and then fill the jar with sweet things that make you happy now, seal it with black wax,and bury it deep, a pot of dirt will work if you can’t bury it somewhere outside,and forget about it. And,any time it tries to come to the front of your mind, remind it and yourself you’ve taken its power away. Xo