What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Merry Meet! Suggestions to my problem

LovedOne3000

Merry meet everyone! I am new here and am not sure if I am a witch, my aunt says she will teach me when I am in a good mental mind set. I have a hard time talking when I am getting confronted. It normally happens when someone raises their voice at me. My family wants me to tell them what goes through my mind, but I have a hard time explaining it. If anyone has any suggestions, please share them! spell, or no spell I don't care.

First of all welcome! I think a lot of us have the same trouble, it can be hard to explain what is in our thoughts. Take your time to get comfortable with what you are feeling first. In time when those thoughts become firmer in your mind you be able to explain them to others. It has taken me many years to be able to get to a place where I can safely let people know what is on my mind.

LovedOne3000

First of all welcome! I think a lot of us have the same trouble, it can be hard to explain what is in our thoughts. Take your time to get comfortable with what you are feeling first. In time when those thoughts become firmer in your mind you be able to explain them to others. It has taken me many years to be able to get to a place where I can safely let people know what is on my mind.
Thank you for this. I am doing better; it is very difficult to become vulnerable and share my thought. I was raised in a not so friendly house where violence was always the first thing. When being confronted, I would always get hit if I talked back, stayed quiet, lied, or told the truth. I think a lot of my problems stem from those days, when every I'm confronted now, I freeze waiting for things to be over and just let whatever happens, happens. I also don't want to seem like a prissy person who always needs everything all the time. For example, my love language is physical touch, my family didn't express love that way and I felt unloved. When I tried explaining it to my family here, I was told that I am an arrogant little princess who only thinks of herself. So, it is little statements like that that make me not want to talk. I don't want to seem entitled because of the way I tik.

Glinda

my language of love is service, and people misinterpret kindness for me wanting something so I get it. Why can't I just do something good for the sake of doing it? I find when I'm confronted I start saying "ok, ok, ok, sure, ok" - at this point I am not even listening, I just want it to stop. Hits come in many forms, including verbal assault. Finding ways to overcome our hurts and present ourselves in ways others understand. They don't have to accept you. Only you have to accept you.