What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Magic and Nature

Does anyone else use the elements heavily in their casting? If so, what is your favorite type of weather? As for myself, I love storm magic, and the power of the ocean 20210621_181212.jpg

Moon Raven

Wind! I'm an air sign and any type of breeze invigorates and energizes me. Also the smell of earth. When I call quarters, it's energy from the North I feel most strongly. When it hits me, it's very powerful. I'm knocked back a bit if not fully ready for it.

Malcolm

I would like to know what you all think magic is, is it just in our minds, or is it real. how do you feel it works and why, what is it that told you that magic is more than any single religion.

Tina

So I had my first experience with storm energy while doing Magick not too long ago. Been consistently practicing for 15 yrs but never felt this type of energy. It was a combination of the thunderstorm and a fire ritual on my patio. It was amazing. I was buzzing like crazy!

SeaJade

My favorite weather is when it's storming (rain and thunder). I try to use the elements in my practice. I need to "practice" more though. I've been feeling a disconnect since my dad passed away and now I feel like I'm just going through the motions but there's no magick anymore.

LiathGallese

Sea magic is where it all started for me, long long ago 😜 but now almost all magic is nature magic for me, probably because I am not into high ceremony, those I do enjoy it at times, and because I am pagan, so it is all intertwined for me. Fire magic is especially delightful and where I live now, wind magic has become a daily practice. I just dial into what is around me, and dance with whatever is there.

Kathy

My favorite weather is when it's storming (rain and thunder). I try to use the elements in my practice. I need to "practice" more though. I've been feeling a disconnect since my dad passed away and now I feel like I'm just going through the motions but there's no magick anymore.
Hello sea jade lost my farther in 2012, it has taken me all this time to feel slightly better grief is a strange thing. Sending you love and light.

Bonita

I would like to know what you all think magic is, is it just in our minds, or is it real. how do you feel it works and why, what is it that told you that magic is more than any single religion.
Definitely real and big part of my will...the stronger I feel about something the quicker it manifests...one of my biggest écoles was I was driving in heavy traffic, saw a squirrel cross over in opposite traffic with what seemed countless cars driving fast ...I yelled with all my passion and fear for his life to save him now ...bawled all the way toll I could U-turn drove by as slow as I could in traffic looked for his body on the highway only to see my little friend had made it safely to the opposite curb grooming his body as if to say ..."phew, I made it" ....I was so elated I want in gratitude so thankful he was safe!!

Bonita

Definitely real and big part of my will...the stronger I feel about something the quicker it manifests...one of my biggest écoles was I was driving in heavy traffic, saw a squirrel cross over in opposite traffic with what seemed countless cars driving fast ...I yelled with all my passion and fear for his life to save him now ...bawled all the way toll I could U-turn drove by as slow as I could in traffic looked for his body on the highway only to see my little friend had made it safely to the opposite curb grooming his body as if to say ..."phew, I made it" ....I was so elated I want in gratitude so thankful he was safe!!
"...sang in gratitude....

Kathy

I believe magic is real and combined with a a strong will and strong belief we can encourage situations to change ect. I also feel that we need athentic teachers to teach us the old ways of magic hopefully this makes sense from a beginner

Glinda

I think we sometimes get caught up on the word "magic"... many of us since we were children were told there is no such thing as an invisible friend, santa isn't real, and magic is just nonsense. I know from having children that invisible friends are very real (sometimes too much so lol). Santa is a thoughtform (imo).

This is my long winded way of saying, I look at magic as energy--pure simple energy directed for an outcome. Energy just IS. It's around and inside of us. The difference becomes when you put that force to work. A hammer won't help you much unless you pick it up and use it on a nail. Magic is kind of like that.

LiathGallese

I think we sometimes get caught up on the word "magic"... many of us since we were children were told there is no such thing as an invisible friend, santa isn't real, and magic is just nonsense. I know from having children that invisible friends are very real (sometimes too much so lol). Santa is a thoughtform (imo).

This is my long winded way of saying, I look at magic as energy--pure simple energy directed for an outcome. Energy just IS. It's around and inside of us. The difference becomes when you put that force to work. A hammer won't help you much unless you pick it up and use it on a nail. Magic is kind of like that.
THIS exactly!! Well said.