What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introductions.

Polecat

Greetings from Texas! Call me Polecat. I am a male witch. I've been independently dabbling for a few years now. I play with sigils and Hekate's keys. Worship at all altars. Respect all who live by conviction. Blessed be and peace be upon you.

AmethystSue

Was longtime armchair witch, reading as much as I could but not taking it any further till little over 10 years ago, and even then took it slowly as I found friends who encouraged me and the Cauldron where I've learned so much from. I'm a solitary eclectic who's still got so much to learn.
I live in East Sussex not far from Brighton

Willow Witch

Hello everyone! I'm a green witch who has been practicing for about 15 years. I love growing my own herbs and making medicines for my friends and family. I love having a yard full of native plants and flowers as opposed to a monoculture lawn. I'm that weird neighbor who wears too much black in the summer heat 😁

H LM Malone

Hello all - was a lurker for a few years in the FB groups, but thanks to the pandemic was finally given some time to jump in and start interacting and really get to know people better, though I knew *of* a lot of you for longer thanks to reading all your posts. I'm glad I finally got the time to actively join in ♡
I come from a mixed pagan/christian family, so I have been 'involved' most of my life but have been officially practicing for 26 years.
I follow a Celtic Irish path under the Tuatha de Danann. My patron/matron are Nuada and the Morrigan through Macha.
My specialties are herbology & spagyrics, and I'm drawn to mostly mirror, fire & dream workings. I work intuitively vs. Methodologically.
Nice to be here

Tam K

Hi all!
I don't really have a defined path. From an ancestral standpoint I have a maternal connection to the Ruska Roma (Xaladitka). But little (slowly growing) knowledge of the culture, custom, and craft.

I'm a gray solitary. I call myself a heathenistic witch. Am so looking forward to this FB_IMG_1557328890532.jpg