What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

Eric

Greetings and Well Met, All!! I'm Eric from Texas, and I'm Norse Pagan Wandering Witch. I am overjoyed to read everyone's intros and bios and pedigrees, for lack of a better term i am too excited to convey! I have been freely practicing my craft for the last two years, but have been quietly aware, sharing, and learning my entire life. I am stoked to be in your company and grateful to have found You. Thanks again for this forum of friends!

Abyssa

I am not new to magic by any means but i have been feral and without direction my whole life. I need help. Like from the beginning, i have no clue where to restart after all these years.

Shyliekay

Hello all! Glad to have found you. I am a 45 yr old eclectic witch. I was born into a Christian religion and know God has taken care of me and let me stay here to take care of my family. I always knew there was more to this existence though. I could hear from passed on relatives since age 16, been obsessed with the fae, celtic lore, magic and nature. I have read tarot for myself for 5 years, and am learning to read for others with a separate deck. I am expanding my astrology knowledge too, and learning herbalism. Some crystal workings knowledge, and learning more every day. Merry meet.❤

Stori

I'm Stori. I'm solitary, mostly in practice, unless my daughter is with me. From a very small town so still in the broom closet, except to my kids and grandkids. I've been finding my path for the past few years so I'm fairly new. I'm really happy to find a place
with people like me.

RavenSpoondrift

Hey cuties! I am Raven Spoondrift and I am an eclectic witch secretly practicing for most of my life but more open about it in the last few years. I’m an escaped Floridian living in England with my family. My ultimate goal is to be the old witch in the woods.

Vorlox

Hello Everyone! I'm Doug, a 50 year old follower of Isis. I'm here trying to find myself again and connect with other like minded people. Looking forward to a getting to know everyone here! Blessed Be.

Phoenix21

Hello, my name is Matt and I'm almost 27. I was raised in a Christian family and was Agnostic for years but have recently started down the eclectic witch path. I'm honestly glad to be here and this path gets more and more beautiful each day.

laurat71326

Hello and Merry Meet I am a beginner and am looking forward to learning more about the craft. I am from Marlboro MA. USA. Hoping to meet others close to my area. Am very excited to be here.

Glinda

So many wonderful new people!!! I am so happy to see Eric, Abyssa, Shyliekay, Stori, Phoenix21, Witch of the North, Laurat71326, and Ravenspoondrift! I think you will enjoy it here. We're all laid back, and appreciate input on every topic here. Please chime in.

Lizzjuanita

Hello! Well, to start out my name is Lizz. I'm not apart of a coven and have very few witch friends. I'm the "weird" one in my mans family that is into all the different stuff. I'm slowly learning about herbs and working with them. I love plants and hope to grow a few. I dont know what type of witch people would classify me as. I've been practicing for almost 5 years. I also do tarot and runes. I'm half mexican and white, and would love to get in touch with my root but not sure how to start. My dad told me my grandmother practiced but she passed when I was 8. I'm excited to learn and move forward. Not sure what else to put here. I'm still trying to figure out this site..

Trix

Howdy! I come from a family of witches on my father's side. I'm a solitary witch. A bit of an all rounder but mostly green, kitchen and divinatory. I have one cat. I'm still reasonably new, as I have only been practicing for about 4 years. I love herbs. I am vegan. My favourite stone is amethyst.
I'm an empath.
I think you get the gist...
I'm so glad that I found somewhere where I can be myself.
🌚

s3apy

Hello hello:) My names Jimena and I’ve been looking into the craft for at least 2 years now and I’ve collected quite some books (with more on the way) to help me find my exact path, which I still have trouble finding, I’m glad to have found a place with people who are likeminded and I hope I find the path that feels right to me:)) I hope I did this right lol

Last edited:

Chick7

Hi, I'm Pamela from Ireland. I am new on this journey and have only being practising for a little over a year. I haven't labelled myself but I'm fascinated by hoodoo

onyxlava

It's nice to meet you, my name is Christa! I am a beginner at wicca/ pagan stuff. I'm taking several online classes right now regarding the craft and practice.

Ibelieveinmagic.

Hi I’m Samantha , 46yrs old.
Iv always had a strong interest in witchcraft from as long as I remember and here to learn more.
I practice reiki, use Angel cards and crystals and connect with spirit .

Txdeergirl

Hi! I am Rebecca. I am new to this path. I am so happy and excited to finally feel like I have found my home, if that makes sense. I don’t know what kind of witch I am. I am still learning. I have been drawn to crystals and herbs and very curious about the moon and stars.

Dana walsh

Hi everyone! It is truly a privilege to be here! I'm from Newfoundland Canada. I am a reiki practitioner, medium/spirit communicator and card reader. Thank you for allowing me to join this group! So happy to be here with you all!