What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

Terry Pellegrini

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start...
Hi, My name is Terry Pellegrini and I am a practicing Witch of 20 plus years, a professional Psychic and Tarot reader, Master Gardener, and Herbalist. I just moved to a small town in Central Oregon where I finally have found peace, quiet, and an acre of beautiful land where I can putter to my hearts content.

Hi, My name is Terry Pellegrini and I am a practicing Witch of 20 plus years, a professional Psychic and Tarot reader, Master Gardener, and Herbalist. I just moved to a small town in Central Oregon where I finally have found peace, quiet, and an acre of beautiful land where I can putter to my hearts content.
Welcome and merry meet, Terry! I'm in the northeast and hope you're safe from the fires and the weather the fires are making due to climate change.

༺☽::Blessed Be::☾༻
perfect love trust.JPG

c C

Aroooo!

I'll start...
👋 I’m c C and I knew from very young I had some abilities however I didn’t have a home life that was very accepting or an environment fit for fostering. I tried to mask run away ignore for many years recently started practicing after two years of working with developing psychic medium abilities! Still new learning and developing…eager to learn!

Tuwamare

I am Tuwamare. I started on this path about 25 years ago, but have drifted in and out as dictated by circumstances and life. Now I want to get back into actively practicing. I have been solitary eclectic, and I lean more toward Celtic/Norse pantheons, but I feel it is time to reach out and learn from others.

Cooper

Aroooo!

I'll start...
Hi lovely I'm Rachel from Wisconsin turning 40 on Sept 17 lol, and I honestly don't know exactly what I am yet or considered. But I will say I feel special being here..

RavenJ

Hello Wildpack Witches. I'm just learning my gifts and about Wicca. I've been celebrating the pagan holidays for almost a year. It's been a beautiful discovery of myself. I first started to question if I should take my boys to church because they are learning about God. So I felt the quick need to find a way to teach them. I myself am confused too lolo. But since I've been on the shaman path I have more confidence now to take on these kinds of tasks. Thank you Mama 🐻❤️ Wildpack Love ❤️☮️🌏 I'm so excited to see what I've been missing all these lifetimes. ♐☀️♊🌔♌ Rising. life path 5. Earth Angel Starseed

kari

Hi All,
I'm a eclectic blue ray empath. I'm devoted to the Goddess Morrigan and I love working with the fae and dragons. I still have much to learn.
Blessed Be

TheLastChanceCrone

Hi All - I'm Ronni (The Last Chance Crone on WildPack too). Didn't even know @Bernadette had this site here... Been sitting on WildPack and contributing over there.
I'm a Spiritualist, Eclectic Witch, TechnoMage, who has been practicing since I was a child.

I make beaded items (lots of witchy stuff here) , papercraft items (Pagan cards especially) , and starting to teach myself how to make brooms so I can make altar/front door woo brooms.

I do tarot, oracle, collect crystals, do sigil work, make things, talk to entities, have connections with several goddesses, (and now a few gods).

I'm also a crazy cat lady!
crazycatlady.jpg

TrixieMae

Hi, I'm Trixie I am a beginner witch I have only been practicing for 3 years now. Not sure exactly what my chosen path is yet still trying to figure that part out. So happy to find a place where I can learn and grow as a witch.

Pnkl8ds

hello all. My name is lynette. I have always been a spiritualist and let the universe guide me and this is where it has been guiding me. I’m hoping to continue to learn.

Glinda

Information overload is real (smile). I suggest narrowing down topics to three at first. Flesh them out. Ask questions. It doesn't matter where you begin. Whatever you learn will help with other things later in your studies.