What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

BellaRose34

Heya to all. I'm Laura, also go by the name of BellaRose34. I am from Colchester in the UK. I am a white witch but practice the eclectic style of pathway too. My path incorporates spirituality, magickal elements and paganism as well as meditation, reiki, healing, psychic mediumship too. I am tuned to reiki and crystal healing but also work with the planetary energies in healing visualizations too. I have been on this path for approximately ten years. I feel a kinship with the Celts also Native Americans too. and the Runestones as well as the tarot, crystal spheres as well as animal spirits, angels, stars, not limited to light and dimensional beings of light. Its lovely to be here and posting.

Melanie Cluff

Merry meet! My name is Melanie and I am from Upstate NY. I began practicing in my late teens and early twenties and then I stopped. However, I am back practicing and learning. I love that we are able to get together to share knowledge, laughter and love. Blesses Be!

Maevria

Hey there, just joined from the fb group link. My (witch name) is Maevria, I've been practicing witchcraft for about 16/17 years now. I practice ritual magick, elemental magick and herbalism. I work with a lot of crystals and energy, as well. I love to learn new things every day, and welcome many oddities. It's early, and idk what else to say. Lol
#introduceyourself

Jackie

My magical name is Gryffin. I joined from the FB group. It's lovely to have a place that we can talk without FB censors. Blessed Be.

Willow Sky

Merry Meet and Brightest Blessings to all!!!
My birth name is Rosemarie but I go by Luna SeaWillow!!!
I am in my Crone years now and embracing everything that it means to be a Crone!!! I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch!!!
I Have been practicing for the last 10 years. It actually happened years ago becoming who I was meant to be. But I was blinded but my parents religious Ideologies but I finally found my way through my journey. I am always open to learning new things...
I am Humble by the add, Thank you so much!!!!

Goddess Blessings to all!!!💖✨🙌✨💖

Kathy

Hi everyone my name is kathy. I live in woodford in essex. Enjoying all the fascinating information on here.

Lady Red Hawk

Hello every one my name is Lady Red Hawk it nice to meet every one I will be turning 58 on july 31 2021 I have been practicing witch craft with my grandmother since I was 13 years old

Chris07

I'm Chris a construction Engineer...looking forward to meet a life partner who shares thesame believe

Tina

Hi all. I joined from FB group.

Practicing eclectic witch, solitary but taking classes online. Been following this witchy path for about 15 years solid, and 10 yrs on and off prior to that my husband is not sure what he believes, but is super supportive to my path and vacuuming up stray herbs from the carpet.

My mom lives with us, that's who introduced me to the Craft when I was a teen. My mom has gotten difficult in her older years which my husband has a hard time with so there's more tension than my empathic self would like. It's just the 3 of us (plus our 19 yr old cat) as my 2 boys moved out 1 1/2 yrs ago. They are 20 and 23. The 20 yr old just got married to a wonderful gal in a beautiful ceremony a few weeks ago. My boys were exposed to Witchcraft growing up, and while the oldest has embraced many of the beliefs and teachings, my younger son initially dove right in but pulled back after some bad experiences with a witch girlfriend in high school. He is like my husband, knows something is out there, but not sure what/who. While he married a Christan gal, he does not believe in their teachings any more than Witchcraft, but is supportive of his wife's path.

My spiritual/metaphysical interests include crystals, learning reiki, making and using candles, learning more about herbs as this is a weak spot for me (there are too many and I just don't remember all their uses!!), elemental Magick, Tarot/oracle cards (I have way too many decks according to my husband!), working with and balancing chakras, oils/incense/aromatherapy and much more. I also have an interest in the Fae and have an altar space dedicated to them, where I put out offerings of honey and milk or other goodies and I keep plants and shiny crystals placed around it.

That's probably more than you wanted to know LOL. Merry meet everyone.

TrippyTurtle94

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start...
I am new to this as an adult... have always had powers, just never fine tuned them.. I let society tell me to repress them so I did.. but in the lat 1 yr I have started on my spiritual awakening and now my powers are coming faster than I know what to do with them... my head is spinning and I need some guidance.. please help.. thank you

TrippyTurtle94

Auralee

Hello All! My name is Auralee and have pretty much kept to myself all my life and am 51 until this past year..When I started to want to meet other like minded peeps such as me, I am an eclectic through and through.. I pick up bits and pieces as I go along, but mostly always use my intuition.. you know let the guides guide me..

Trish Telesco

Trish Telesco here. I have long admired Bernadette's work, ethics, and upbeat personality. In time, there will be a Kitchen Witch forum here for y'all to dive into. In the meanwhile, I look forward to getting to know folks better.

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

LiathGallese

Trish Telesco here. I have long admired Bernadette's work, ethics, and upbeat personality. In time, there will be a Kitchen Witch forum here for y'all to dive into. In the meanwhile, I look forward to getting to know folks better.

Bom Dia Reaction GIF
Not to sound like a fangirl But... "Gardening with the Goddess" And "A Witches Brew" are yours?

LiathGallese

yeah along with several others. I'm kind of out of book writing now. Mostly I work as a ghost writer on the internet. I can pick my jobs, stop them if I wish, and i don't have to take the flack if someone gets uppity LOLOL
Well, thank you for those you did write. Your work gave me wings. I changed a lot since those days myself, from hippy flower child, to deployments to Afghanistan, to living in Italy. 😜 Mom, warrior, English teacher... it has been a strange ride. I look forward to your wit and insight, and even more... recipes!! I will try to share some I am learning from my Italian in laws.