What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

Moonstone

The Celtic Witch Moderator
Greetings to all, Blessings be yours, I follow an open path, as soon I attached in the past to 1 more orchestrated 1, it changed, so I learned to flow :) my given name is Susan Anne, most folks call me Shamanka, I am very pleased to be here and to know you all a little, its been a clearing time over the past 3 years while I moved away from the circles that bound, I wish you all well and Blessings aplenty.
Welcome

Bonita

Hello!! thank you for welcoming me here.... solitary in the craft,
feel most at home with mother nature her animals and birds, grey skies rain and thunder storms. I study astrology as well .... I love meeting new like minded others and looking forward to making new friends!

celticraven

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start...
Hi! I'm Jodi and I'm fairly new to the craft. I resonate with a little of everything and everyone! Thanks so much for accepting me here. I'm hoping to learn so much from all of you. Blessed Be!

Gentle Warrior

Just joined & glad to be here. My name is Gentle Warrior and I seek to be an advocate of love and justice for animals. Blessed Be to all!

LiathGallese

Greetings all! Ready for some TMI??? I practiced with a small coven when I was younger and fell into the trap of "fitting in". Although I've strayed far from the path my intuition and magic has always been there for me. I'm trying to find my way back. I gravitate to herbs, rocks, and animals. Oh, the Moon always the Moon, she is my strength. I believe I am a Green witch; at least that's what currently feels right until I learn more and regain the knowledge of my abilities.

I feel I've been guided here, as if my teacher is waiting for a "seasoned apprentice".

Be well
Sharing isnt TMI, and one of the amazing things about forums is that we can go deeper, share more, and go slower and get to know each other better.

I am sure you will make friends, find guides and perhaps even guide others here in this place.
Bright blessings

Kelly157

Hello All! I'm Kelly. A Welsh blooded warrior on a journey of discovery along a spiritual path which has lead me here. I used to think I was a witch in a past life or something as ive always been fascinated with witchcraft and did have a go around 20 years ago but seemed to fizzle out.
My lovely Dad passed over 26/01/2020 and my awakening began since then I've been constantly researching and studying nearly every topic relating to spirituality and religion to figure out who i am? , what I am?and why I am? It's been one hell of a ride. I feel im just about to level up with the dark night of my soul and I'm proud of myself for making it through as I didn't feel I would . I know I'm some kind of a witch for sure but I can't work out how? There's no one I know of in either side of my family that were or are known to be a witch etc either that or not one let on.
I have used a pendulum to gain clarification to answers I need but I feel I can't trust it tells me the truth all the time.
It tells me I am a witch and powerful than most (yeah right😐) my powers are blocked as I'm not mature enough to use them yet *I turned 40 02feb*. I kinda knew I wasn't mature enough as I don't feel it and I have adhd so my maturity is lower than average. So that's me! An immature Welsh witch struggling to find her feet.
Lots of love
Blessed be
Kelly.

DuoMiller

Merry Meet! My name is Megan and I live in (central) Iowa, US. Long story short, I started my on my path as a teen, felt forced to leave it, and then came back to it about 7 years ago and couldn't be happier. I am an eclectic witch (green/Norse(pagan)), happy to be amongst the light of other witches <3 !

Merry Meet, Bernadette. Thankful there's a new platform developing. As a silver crone, 65 years bold, and a practitioner of the craft for half a century, the study of the craft began in the 70s. My following is eclectic (although I am or was a priestess decades ago), but mostly I enjoy knowing more about any area of my heredity: Scandanavian, Scottish, Welsh, and English in this decade. Academically, my work is in comparative world religions and I'm an anthropologist and historian (went to university most of my adult life) and have taught public school and college.

The other admins and moderators from 20+ groups and pages are tired of being tagged for posting healing prayers, news stories, and (today) on Odin. We need a new platform to expand and consolidate on. The Celtic Witch recommended that I message you.

May we open a forum and how does one go about doing that?

In perfect love and perfect trust,

Selene du Ciel ☽O☾ ༺☽ :: Blessed Be :: ☾༻ ☽O☾

Attachments

• potc.jpg
    potc.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone, I'm Connie.

I am sorta new, I have been actively practicing for about a year. I do not follow any specific path really, just sorta learn as much as I can and take what appeals to me for use in my personal practice. I would say my passion is definitely herbal medicine. though I am currently studying manifestation.

I am not part of a coven but, not exactly solitary. I have an amazing group of friends who also practice the craft and we sometimes work together. We do often joke that, if we were a coven we would be the most eclectic, of eclectic covens, since we all follow very different paths. Lol.

My autistic grandson refers to us as "The Witchians" which we have now adopted and use to describe ourselves.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
My son is an adult child with Asperger's Syndrome and he's very much into MTG and other games using our linguistics. The "witchians" is very cool. Glad to meet you.
☽O☾ ༺☽ :: Blessed Be :: ☾༻ ☽O☾

Hail and well met! Thanks for having me and I'm an eclectic grey druidish witch. I'm studying druidry again, after a long hiatus of about 15 yrs. Yeah that long. heh Glad to meet one and all. Just call me Clovy!
Hail and merry meet! I love learning from my Druid friends and am glad to meet you, Clovy!
☽O☾ ༺☽ :: Blessed Be :: ☾༻ ☽O☾

A-Smile-From-Heaven

Hi everyone, I'm Carley! 👋. Recently had some personal challenges and found my spiritual awakening! 💫 My husband is a medium & healer and has been patiently wait for 22 years 🤣 but I got there in the end! I am new to the witch world, I will no doubt be an eclectic though as I love all different things. Here to learn, be inspired and meet like minded souls 🙏

Kodiak308

Hey y'all.

Green witch, currently in Southern California. I grow on my apartment balcony, and find as much green as I can living in a place like this. I much prefer the small town living to having 90k people loving around me JUST in my city, not counting everything that's surrounding that.

Started practicing in my teens, came about to my mid twenties and I got myself a career... which took me all over the place. I stopped practicing, for a lot of reasons, but it was difficult to be myself for a number of years. But now, at almost 40, I'm feeling a very strong draw back into my practice.

Scots/Irish, Swedish by blood I incorporate Celt and Norse aspects into my beliefs, though I acknowledge that other gods/spirits exist, and may even overlap in some cultural places.

I'm pretty open, easy to talk to.