What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

Penda

Hello, everyone!
Penda, here. I'm a Seax-Wica Gesith and have been for about 5 years, and was a devote nature-worshipper before that (I just never new my religion had a name!). I'm working on a blog/educational site for Seax-Wica, Wicca, and Saxon Lore in general. The main focus is on solitary worship (which is my chosen path).

Blessed Be!

gordonh

Hello, everyone!
Penda, here. I'm a Seax-Wica Gesith and have been for about 5 years, and was a devote nature-worshipper before that (I just never new my religion had a name!). I'm working on a blog/educational site for Seax-Wica, Wicca, and Saxon Lore in general. The main focus is on solitary worship (which is my chosen path).

Blessed Be!
Good morning and most welcome.
religion not being a strong personal named drive.
Interested to hear other people's views in often shanatures ways.

lunarwitch

Hello everyone,
My name is Jami and I have only been practicing for 2 years now. I am a solitary witch. I really can't put myself in a category yet. I am still unsure of where my talent is. I really work with the lighter side of witchcraft and have read a lot of different types of craft.

Blessed Be

Bexbtts222

Bex here, I'm a solitary witch, I mostly work with incantation's, & I have 2 beautiful familiar's. Charmé Mama Butt Butt, & Loki the Flerken kitty.

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_034248~2.jpg
    IMG_20220701_034248~2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 0

Seersie

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start...
Hi Bernadette!
I found you on Facebook...watched your most recent "Live" and loved your energy and personality.
I'm very happy to have found this wonderful community of like-minded Souls. I'm (at least) a second-generation natural empath and intuitive. My mother was also gifted. Her mother emigrated from Sweden and passed away when my mother was only 15 years old, so I don't know if the gift is hereditary beyond my mother or not. But I feel very connected to my Scandinavian/Viking heritage. I have been reading tarot for almost 20 years. Started with runes. I had a vision of 'The Goddess/Heavenly Mother' when I was 26 and I tap into Her energy for my readings and personal guidance. I don't know much about 'witchcraft', per se, but I look forward to meeting others who are sensitive to energies. I guess you could say I'm a solitary...but I'm very open to engaging with others, either online, or in person, if it feels right. Blessed Be.

Dale Linn

I have been Away........ I was with Cauldron Living.... I was with The Black Hat Society...... I was with WitchVox......... I was active with Several groups on FB ( my account has been " LOCKED " because I Speak Truth ) . I Miss my family .

Bernadette

Administrator
Owner
Hi Bernadette!
I found you on Facebook...watched your most recent "Live" and loved your energy and personality.
I'm very happy to have found this wonderful community of like-minded Souls. I'm (at least) a second-generation natural empath and intuitive. My mother was also gifted. Her mother emigrated from Sweden and passed away when my mother was only 15 years old, so I don't know if the gift is hereditary beyond my mother or not. But I feel very connected to my Scandinavian/Viking heritage. I have been reading tarot for almost 20 years. Started with runes. I had a vision of 'The Goddess/Heavenly Mother' when I was 26 and I tap into Her energy for my readings and personal guidance. I don't know much about 'witchcraft', per se, but I look forward to meeting others who are sensitive to energies. I guess you could say I'm a solitary...but I'm very open to engaging with others, either online, or in person, if it feels right. Blessed Be.

Hi, Seersie!

Happy to see you! And thank you for the kind words. While I don't 'label' myself or 'indentify' with only one belief system I started these forums because so many in the community were getting shadow banned or out and out banned from different social media platforms - and for no good reason. Here you can relax and be yourself!

Bloomfire

Hi, my name is Bloom, solitary witch, writer and catlover. I have been following the facebook page for while now and I got curious and I am pleaseantly suprised by the amount of information and thanks for allowing me to join this community.
(the man in my pfp is my brother)