What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

krconway2021

Aroooo!

Welcome to the #WildPack! Let's rub noses and get to know each other.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I'll start...
Hello, thank you for the add. My name is Kathy and I'm a grey witch that has practiced since I can remember. I love learning new things and love helping. I'm a mom and a nurse and a grandma. Glad to be part of a community that doesn't judge

MsPhoebeAnne

Hello!

I am Phoebe and completely new to this whole thing and really want to explore! I can’t call myself a witch, I’m not into labels, at most I’d call myself intuitive or spiritual.

I’m an Aquarius Sun, Cancer Moon, and Cancer Rising! Im also an empath and sensitive to other people’s vibes.

I really would like to learn more about shadow work and rituals, candle work, and more astrology.

I’m incredibly into crystal healing and energy healing. But this is all new to me!

Rodgers229

Hello, my names is Aziza. I am 26 years old and have been interest in Wicca for awhile. I was first introduced to it when I was 17 but my parents freaked out and I strayed away from it. Now I would like to get more involved as I’ve always been drawn to so many aspects of the craft.
I’m looking for guidance on how to find my path and what truly works best for me. I love crystal work and have delved into that the past 4 years. I’m drawn to people and their energies. A good friend of mine has suggested I look into tarot. Candle and herb magick highly interest me.
I’m excited to see what the world brings my way.

TheLastChanceCrone

. Candle and herb magick highly interest me
Oh found an answer here :)

I haven't read this one but I have heard it is amazing (I've been practicing for a long time so a lot of my knowledge has been from mentors/other witches)

The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More by Arin Murphy-Hiscock

Candle Magick - I recommend The Book of Practical Candle Magic by Leo Vinci if you can find it still. It was my first book on Candle Magick and then I branched into Victorian candle making - little more ornate and a lot more interesting since you combine fragrance/herbology with candle making.

Nice part about now - is there are SOOO many sites that have so many cool things online -- Me - I had to trek down to the University avenue in Seattle to a small metaphysical shop in the 80s and sit and read to learn.

Craftyirishwitch

Hi I'm Martha, I've been practicing for 35ish years, since I was 15 or so. I have recently found out I actually come from a long line of psychics, witches and mediums-which explained a whole lot lol.

I live in the wilds of northern Montana and am a servant to 4 cats and a pit bull. I look forward to getting to know y'all (I lived in Georgia for 20 years lol)

Kisterra

Hi kisterra from PA. Celtic solitary I suppose but always learning. Seem to have a knack for tarot, in freaky accuracy at least. Left fb recently so this is great. Work a lot so not really have time to be on here but I peek in when I can. Love all the various information.

StregaBellaTera

Hello, I'm new here. I'm 23, female, looking to learn as much as I can. I'm still very new to everything but ambitious and welcoming to whatever I might find here. Hoping this will be a good place for me to improve myself

Tel

Hello. I am Tel

I'm working on a pulp. It is dark fantasy brothers Grimm style. I came here just to ask questions so I know how to write magic and covens accurately

Buttercup

Hi I'm Martha, I've been practicing for 35ish years, since I was 15 or so. I have recently found out I actually come from a long line of psychics, witches and mediums-which explained a whole lot lol.

I live in the wilds of northern Montana and am a servant to 4 cats and a pit bull. I look forward to getting to know y'all (I lived in Georgia for 20 years lol)
Blessed Be and welcome 💖

Glinda

your questions are welcome. Lots of good people to give you perspectives. I will say, good on you for doing research (so many don't)

GFFrontera

Benedetto sia. I am please to make your aquaintence. You can call me Antares. I am a Stregone, devotee of the Goddess Diana, disciple of Aradia, admirer of Dr. Leo Louis Martello, and fan of Raven Grimassi. I am an initiate of a number of secret societies and fraternaties and solitary practitioner of Stregheria. I live not far from the place once call Sodom by the Sea, in the Borough of Churches, and in a village called Gravesend. I am a creative person by occupation, writer by inclination, and mystic philosopher by avocation. I look forward to dancing with you sky clad 'neath the moonlight 'round the walnut tree.

AngelWolf16

Merry Meet everyone. I'm a bit young, and definitely new, but I'm so happy to be here! I'm Angel, and I'm 17. I've been into Magic and Witchcraft my whole life, but have been unable to learn anything. I hope to learn many things here!

Obscure

Merry Meet! I am 21 years old. I am new here, I have been interested in Witchcraft and magick for about 5 years. I have practiced and learned quite a bit over the years but am willing to continue my journey and learn as many things as possible. And I hope to continue that journey here as well. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Mystically Dark

Hi, Merry Meet, ✋ I'm new here. I'm Mystically Dark.
It has been a very long time connecting with others and decided today why not. I'm from an old world of Sorcery/Occult.