What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself!

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
Hi Momma Bear! I’m Tanya! I’m an eclectic grey witch who has been practicing for over 25 yrs, and I am so excited to have this platform here to connect with others that share similar beliefs and learn as we grow! Xo

Tash

The Cauldron Moderator
Hi I'm Tash. I have been practicing the craft for about 25 years. I am a grey witch who walks A Dragons Path. My main niches are Spell Crafting and Hedge Witchcraft. I am happy to be here with all of you.

Malcolm

Hello, I am Malcolm, 64 and I have been practicing as an eclectic for 53 years or since I was 11. I learned from my elder sister and grandmother, and have been learning ever since. I pick up on things from all pantheons and practice when I get the time. I have no colour as a witch, I follow no particular path, I experiment a lot to see what works for me. I read Tarot my way, and collect Tarot cards. I use Runes, sky stones, African bones, Druid sticks, and Irish drum. I have a dirty and sarcastic hummer, and find almost everything funny. This could be the site, as soon as I work out how to use this new fangled computer.

Connie A.

Hi everyone, I'm Connie.

I am sorta new, I have been actively practicing for about a year. I do not follow any specific path really, just sorta learn as much as I can and take what appeals to me for use in my personal practice. I would say my passion is definitely herbal medicine. though I am currently studying manifestation.

I am not part of a coven but, not exactly solitary. I have an amazing group of friends who also practice the craft and we sometimes work together. We do often joke that, if we were a coven we would be the most eclectic, of eclectic covens, since we all follow very different paths. Lol.

My autistic grandson refers to us as "The Witchians" which we have now adopted and use to describe ourselves.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Tannenfolletti

Greetings All! I'm Tannenfolletti and am of Celtic persuasion, currently in the process of dewiccanizing and deconolizing my witchcraft as well as modernizing it to its most gender-fluidic potential. In an out of the craft most of my life, never initiated. Not sure I want that. I was born with intuitive knowledge of witchcraft and innate abilities. I am not a very scholarly witch, even though I have a graduate degree. I just am not inclined toward reading books to learn it. I like practical, action-oriented, experiential learning best. But in the end I feel I am here in the service of Danu and Cern. I'm 53. A social, not solitary witch. That's why I'm here :):love:🤗