What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself! Xo

LiathGallese

I have been practicing witch for 15+ years and before that for 10 yrs off and on. I'm 42 and it's just my non-witch husband who is also very supportive and my mom, who introduced me to Witchcraft when I was about 13. Just the 3 of us as my 2 boys are men who moved out. I dont consider myself a crone...but im not doing the mother things either. Rediscovering myself I guess. I am eclectic and mostly solitary, though I do take classes in Witchcraft and metaphysical interests online. Happy to be here.
Back in the 90's there was a trend to call yourself a Queen for women who were neither mother nor crone, but mature women full of their own power. I really liked that concept, but i think it got lost in the wave of drag queens becoming more a part of the normal language. There were even "queening" ceremonies held to honor women embracing that power.

I myself am dedicated to two different aspects Mother/Hunter and Warrior/Guardian, which is in itself a bit odd, because they are flip sides of the moon/year. 😜 I jokingly say "the amazon mom" ;)

Back in the 90's there was a trend to call yourself a Queen for women who were neither mother nor crone, but mature women full of their own power. I really liked that concept, but i think it got lost in the wave of drag queens becoming more a part of the normal language. There were even "queening" ceremonies held to honor women embracing that power.

I myself am dedicated to two different aspects Mother/Hunter and Warrior/Guardian, which is in itself a bit odd, because they are flip sides of the moon/year. 😜 I jokingly say "the amazon mom" ;)

Lolitaofair

Some of my loves already know, I’m an a Jack of all paths, but a master of none! Lol! I love to learn and love sharing what I learn about so we all can grow together! That’s my calling. What’s yours? Xo
I'm an elemental witch and love representing the four corners in my practice.

Stori

Hi, I'm Stori. I've only been on the path for the last few years. I’m not completely out of the broom closet. I am with my children and grandchildren, but not much more.

Glinda

37 years (man, when did that happen?). I am never sure how to describe my path. Generally, I approach magic as a philosophy with an awareness of how thought affects actions and outcomes. Ecclectic? I adore global comparative religion - you discover so many beautiful tidbits

MsSweetNNaughty

Hi! I'm an eclectic witch, I kind of dabble in whatever I'm drawn to.

I am also an empath and have precognitive dreams. I will read runes from time to time, too. I don't work with any specific diety, but I call on my ancestors a lot. My Papaw is my protector. Both my Granny and my mom were also gifted and had similar experiences and talents.

I've been making small spell jars for friends and family and I'm super interested in making some custom oils. I love to craft - and I've specialized in witchy items as I believe we are a severly underserved market. :)

My last name is also Poe....and yes I'm supposed to be related to Edgar Allan Poe. We even share the same birthday!

shaydarosabelle

Hello! I am an eclectic green witch and discovered my path in February ‘21 when I lost my son. It took death for me to realize my power, as I have always felt different. I was raised Christian and am in the process of deconstructing of my faith and where I put my energy and focus. Acknowledging this power and freedom has been revitalizing but sometimes I feel like I’m just floating in nothingness and without purpose and feel I need a few fellow witches to communicate and fellowship with💓 I’m glad I found y’all 🥰