What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself! Xo

LiathGallese

I have been practicing witch for 15+ years and before that for 10 yrs off and on. I'm 42 and it's just my non-witch husband who is also very supportive and my mom, who introduced me to Witchcraft when I was about 13. Just the 3 of us as my 2 boys are men who moved out. I dont consider myself a crone...but im not doing the mother things either. Rediscovering myself I guess. I am eclectic and mostly solitary, though I do take classes in Witchcraft and metaphysical interests online. Happy to be here.
Back in the 90's there was a trend to call yourself a Queen for women who were neither mother nor crone, but mature women full of their own power. I really liked that concept, but i think it got lost in the wave of drag queens becoming more a part of the normal language. There were even "queening" ceremonies held to honor women embracing that power.

I myself am dedicated to two different aspects Mother/Hunter and Warrior/Guardian, which is in itself a bit odd, because they are flip sides of the moon/year. 😜 I jokingly say "the amazon mom" ;)

Back in the 90's there was a trend to call yourself a Queen for women who were neither mother nor crone, but mature women full of their own power. I really liked that concept, but i think it got lost in the wave of drag queens becoming more a part of the normal language. There were even "queening" ceremonies held to honor women embracing that power.

I myself am dedicated to two different aspects Mother/Hunter and Warrior/Guardian, which is in itself a bit odd, because they are flip sides of the moon/year. 😜 I jokingly say "the amazon mom" ;)

Lolitaofair

Some of my loves already know, I’m an a Jack of all paths, but a master of none! Lol! I love to learn and love sharing what I learn about so we all can grow together! That’s my calling. What’s yours? Xo
I'm an elemental witch and love representing the four corners in my practice.