What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Introduce yourself! Xo

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
Some of my loves already know, I’m an a Jack of all paths, but a master of none! Lol! I love to learn and love sharing what I learn about so we all can grow together! That’s my calling. What’s yours? Xo

Whisper

Greetings! I've been on my path for close to 35 years. I'm Eclectic, with an artistic bend. I like to look out side of the norm when it comes to creating altars, or using items as symbols. I'm definitely a thinking out side of the box type. I'm also for reclaiming the title Witch. I think that we need to take it back by working to eradicate the negative things that have been attached to it. I look forward to learning with you and from you! Blessings all!

Celtic fire

Hi I am still working out what type I am lol. I am from Australia and have let my craft slide for a lot of years due to toxic relationships. I am now on my own and reclaiming who I am. Looking forward to relearning and finding new things also. I love music, I feel it in my soul, also nature. I am a tree hugger from way back, its what grounds me and heals me. I talk to animals and the tree and water. Watet soothes me as a fire sign. Crows I love and can sit for hours talking to. Cats are drawn to me. But do not follow one path.

Moonsister

Hello and Hugs to All. I am a Solitary Witch/Crone who practices what I learn and still learning from you all to this day. It seems I have become a bit of a Kitchen Witch - with earthly tendencies. I live in the South-West of Western Australia, so near rivers and bushland. You will find me in the Forests hugging trees and communing with nature. Live near beaches and collect stuff, to utilise in my every day practices. Years ago, I was on Spiritweb (a site now long gone) and finally found my tribe within the Cauldron. (Blessings to Stephen Pugh!!).

LiathGallese

I gave my big general intro on the main intro thread.. but here I want to get a little more detailed.. so if I can be of use to anyone, I can.

Been a pagan most of my life, born in 71, initiated in 84, and never looked back. I grew up on the east coast of the US, Virginia, and was very at home in the woodlands. My tradition is a fairly balanced one of Goddess and God, so... more pagan than Wiccan. Our path has 4 aspects of each, Maiden, Mother, Crone, Warrior, and for Him, Youth, Hunter, Sage, Guardian. It isnt linked to any cultural tradition, but in fact acts as a baseline that you can access all of them, coming from the ideas of cultural archetypes and human connection. I am a priestess to the Mother/Hunter, Warrior/Guardian aspects, having served in that path in odd ways all my life (including 3 tours of Afghanistan). I studied magical herbalism, ritual creation/crafting, group dynamics, ritual use of psychodrama (not the crazy diva making problems kind, but the use of ritual theater to achieve altered states) and now... I live in Italia and I am coming to learn the energies here, the rhythms and traditions, the way history overlays everything, and echoes around me.

I believe that learning is my greatest "magic power" and I am always striving to learn more, understand more, and discover more. I enjoy sharing what I have learned, and try really hard not to come off as a showy know it all, but i think hoarding knowledge and gatekeeping is not helpful, and while we need to be conscious of setting goals, limits and standards... we have no room for snobbery in our world, we have enough battles to wage to save our planet, we dont need to create more!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and sharing some of me with you. Brightest blessings!!!

CAT

Hello everyone! I was born in 71. I would have to say I am more solitary ( definitely a hermit lol) , love nature & animals. I am new to all of this, been reading & learning when I get the time for a few years now & can't wait to read & learn from everyone here :) I have had to many experiences & weird thing's happen over my life span to ignore it any longer lol

Long-time (50+ years), mostly solitary witch here - although from time to time the Goddess has sent me a teaching coven.
Same here and seeing people born when leaving high school is wonderful. Not fond of labels but would use Pagan practitioner of the craft as done for some 50 years. I like the freshness of this platform. BB )O(

Joanna Gannon

Morning blessings Tayna.

So happy to be here 😁 Iv missed your evening walks to magical places, but I just needed a little time out, hopefully I will join you all again soon for a magical stroll 💜

Fedean

Hello everyone. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada.
I am new to all of this. I have not discovered what path I should be on yet, however I know this is the beginning of a wonderful journey for me. I have much to learn. I look forward to learning from wonderful people like yourselves.

Kisterra

Still a newbie. I love to help people feel better about themselves and sometimes express that in counted cross stitch.

Lunarshadow

Hello everyone! I'm in a transformation stage getting rid of what I hope is my last garbage relationship and restarting my passion for tarot/oracle reading. I also plan to learn more about chakra healing and reiki as I feel I am being guided to a healing path. I am most at home in nature with the trees, animals are my jam but cats in particular are drawn to me. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to share here!

Nevensene Moonsong

Hello. I am owner of a couple pagan groups myself. Stay at home mom of 2 and been the way I am all my life.

I've been awake since a child. I am extremely empathic, psychic, reader and Seer/Oracle.

I do not follow any dieties, they choose to speak with me. I do talk to Daemons. (No. They not good or evil. They are teachers and neutral)

I am an elder and I'm 28. My knowledge:

☆Daemons
☆Astral
☆Realms
☆Otherkin
☆Paganism
☆Wicca(nope. Not Wiccan. Just knowledgeable)
☆Spells
☆Herbs
☆Philosophical and theories in magick
☆Spirits
☆Empathics, psychics, Aurua vampyrism(no. Energy vampyres are human beings. They don't go around taking energy without permission unless they are new to what they are)
☆Energy and Elemental work
☆Necromancy
☆Voodoo/Hoodoo
☆Cursing, Banishing, Hexing

...so yeah. Hey.

...and more.

I also have an etsy shop. Mostly quiet.

Tina

I have been practicing witch for 15+ years and before that for 10 yrs off and on. I'm 42 and it's just my non-witch husband who is also very supportive and my mom, who introduced me to Witchcraft when I was about 13. Just the 3 of us as my 2 boys are men who moved out. I dont consider myself a crone...but im not doing the mother things either. Rediscovering myself I guess. I am eclectic and mostly solitary, though I do take classes in Witchcraft and metaphysical interests online. Happy to be here.