What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Inclusivity and The Cauldron

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
Please bear in mind, The Cauldron forum has no place for Bigotry or hate. We are open to Pagans of ALL Paths, and all Members are to be treated equally. Whether you're a Traditional Witch with Family lore passed down, a Newbie to the Craft or simply, just, Pagan, you are ALL welcome. I and the Moderators hope you enjoy this forum and all it will offer in the coming Months and Years. Any hateful behaviour will be met with Moderator action, be assured. Live, Love, Laugh and Welcome to TC :)
~Steve

Please bear in mind, The Cauldron forum has no place for Bigotry or hate. We are open to Pagans of ALL Paths, and all Members are to be treated equally. Whether you're a Traditional Witch with Family lore passed down, a Newbie to the Craft or simply, just, Pagan, you are ALL welcome. I and the Moderators hope you enjoy this forum and all it will offer in the coming Months and Years. Any hateful behaviour will be met with Moderator action, be assured. Live, Love, Laugh and Welcome to TC :)
~Steve
Yay!! So glad we have a place to gather off of FB and away from the moronic bot moderators!!

Cathy Houndog

~Steve
Thank you for creating this space, and for your greeting. Cathy xx

Rosetta Wells

~Steve
I'm very happy to be here. Thank you to everyone who made this possible. Thank you, Stephen Pugh, for always taking care of your Cauldron family.