What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

I'm new to Witchcraft

Grove

I know there are a lot of posts like these, but I've only been practicing for a couple of months. I'm specifically wondering about types of witchcraft. I feel like my practices (specifically those about gods) aren't really resonating with me. The best experiences I've had have involved making things, as well as very Nature based magick. Do you know any good resources about this, or names for it?
* Side note: I'm also wondering if there is a kind of magic you can do with sewing. Oddly specific, but just thought I'd ask. Sorry to bother. Blessed be.

pacercop

I know there are a lot of posts like these, but I've only been practicing for a couple of months. I'm specifically wondering about types of witchcraft. I feel like my practices (specifically those about gods) aren't really resonating with me. The best experiences I've had have involved making things, as well as very Nature based magick. Do you know any good resources about this, or names for it?
* Side note: I'm also wondering if there is a kind of magic you can do with sewing. Oddly specific, but just thought I'd ask. Sorry to bother. Blessed be.
Hi! I’m new as well. Haven’t practiced yet but am interested in learning more. Blessed be.

Silvermoon

Welcome I'm new here but if you seem to resonate with nature maybe look into Green Witchcraft. I have a book I've been reading called "The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to The Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More by Arin Murphy-Hiscock" it's been very enlightening and informative.