What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

How to cope with life problems

Moonstone

The Celtic Witch Moderator
I myself have been working through past triggers and feeling pretty roar at the moment. I’ve been using black tourmaline and tigers eye to shield 🛡 my third eye. Water to cleanse , wind to blow away my troubles and earth to cleanse. What tools do you use?
Sad Cartoon GIF

Kathy

I myself have been working through past triggers and feeling pretty roar at the moment. I’ve been using black tourmaline and tigers eye to shield 🛡 my third eye. Water to cleanse , wind to blow away my troubles and earth to cleanse. What tools do you use?
Sad Cartoon GIF

Black roses

Hello , managing lifes pro's & con's can be challenging sometimes for me . however ; the "tools" that help me , are candle colour magic n meditation , insence smoke , black tourmaline crystal ,smudging with white dried sage w/lavender and cant leave out the sea salt n mouthwash foot baths . while drinking camomile tea . ty for asking . bb

LiathGallese

As Kathy said, ritual baths are a wonderful cleansing, relaxing way to balance yourself, or going to the sea, if you are still on vacation. I use yoga to de-stress my body and try to focus on what I eat, but I also try to cook myself comforting, healthy food that grounds me in my body. I fight stress issues, and have a lot of coping mechanisms that help me break out of unhealthy circles. It took me a long time to repattern myself to not respond in the old ways, so I wrote a lot in my journal, focused on one trigger at a time, and did a lot of meditation, guided and unguided, to train myself to respond differently. I am not "fixed" but I am a lot better than I was before. My meditations were with my guides and my patrons to discover who I wanted to be and to make it so.

Malcolm

I don't get much in the way of triggers, as my life is a bit full of real life. I have COPD, so my life will be made shorter by a few years, I also have type 2, and ADD. My wife ( a natural witch.) has MS and is as disabled as you can be. She has no choice but to stay in bed or lay prone all day. Our lives are full and as wonderful as we can make them, our mental health we look after, by looking out for each other. All in all we are fine, and still find time to send healing to those who have a bad time of it. Be thou whole and sound, blessed be to all.

Moonstone

The Celtic Witch Moderator
I don't get much in the way of triggers, as my life is a bit full of real life. I have COPD, so my life will be made shorter by a few years, I also have type 2, and ADD. My wife ( a natural witch.) has MS and is as disabled as you can be. She has no choice but to stay in bed or lay prone all day. Our lives are full and as wonderful as we can make them, our mental health we look after, by looking out for each other. All in all we are fine, and still find time to send healing to those who have a bad time of it. Be thou whole and sound, blessed be to all.
You are very blessed to have each other 💫🙏🏻
As Kathy said, ritual baths are a wonderful cleansing, relaxing way to balance yourself, or going to the sea, if you are still on vacation. I use yoga to de-stress my body and try to focus on what I eat, but I also try to cook myself comforting, healthy food that grounds me in my body. I fight stress issues, and have a lot of coping mechanisms that help me break out of unhealthy circles. It took me a long time to repattern myself to not respond in the old ways, so I wrote a lot in my journal, focused on one trigger at a time, and did a lot of meditation, guided and unguided, to train myself to respond differently. I am not "fixed" but I am a lot better than I was before. My meditations were with my guides and my patrons to discover who I wanted to be and to make it so.
I love ritual baths and showers x

Rose

Did you every wish you could just conjure money? Man there are days!