What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Hospital ghosts

Emcee

Hello, my partner has been in ICU for 3 months, he has only just regained the ability to communicate, he kept worriedly looking at his ceiling and around the room so I asked him if the room was haunted, he said yes, I normally can feel it if a space has a presence but all I feel is a strange calm and sadness, he said it’s not scary and that it is sad is there anything I can do to help him feel more comfortable and possibly help the sad entity in his room?

Sometimes music can change the energy of a room. I used to work in long term care and calm and uplifting music can settle the spirit of all in the room.

TanyaPoss

Spell for That & The Cauldron Moderator
Hello, my partner has been in ICU for 3 months, he has only just regained the ability to communicate, he kept worriedly looking at his ceiling and around the room so I asked him if the room was haunted, he said yes, I normally can feel it if a space has a presence but all I feel is a strange calm and sadness, he said it’s not scary and that it is sad is there anything I can do to help him feel more comfortable and possibly help the sad entity in his room?
One of the easiest ways from my experience dealing with hospitals is a small spritz bottle filled with moon water and mixed with a bit of salt,sage, and rosemary and especially apply onto the underside of the bed, and anywhere else it’s sage to spray. Also, there’s several healing frequency videos on YouTube that help remove negative and unwanted energies from the home, it’d work the same with a hospital room since that’s you’re current living space. Xo

Malcolm

No, just let them alone. Hospitals are one of those places that a lot of people end up passing away, they have a way of collecting the energy, collectively they will give a feeling of loss, and sadness that will linger for years.