What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Hey yall! New here! Excited to explore!

DivineoftheSouth33

Hey there! My name is Marla, I have been looking for fun people to vibe with and connect with either here, fb, insta, snapchat, etc! It is so hard to find like minded people!

a little about me:
I study astrology, and energy because it is my full time job. I have been fortunate enough to carve out some time and space for myself to be able to grow as a person and evolve my gifts so much so that I have been putting in the work for 4 years professionally, as I have been learning. I am at the top of my class if i do say so myself so it is hard for me to find people that know a lot but can put their egos aside and not try to teach or lecture me... because I promise I was born knowing it all, its just a matter of remembering. Life path 33. I am a leo, but that is my south node so I think people assume I am just arrogant and oftentimes I will be if they want to assume I am. But, I want people to vibe with me. not vibe against me. I work for an online psychic server as well as do my freelance work on the side. I am trying to get into streaming but I find it very exhausting.

I can be found on various social media platforms. Here is my group link (might be easier to find me that way than searching my name) www.facebook.com/groups/thelovehealertarot as well as @thelovehealertarot on insta. Snapchat is for if we actually connect and make friends so dont be afraid to reach out! Never know where a new connection could take us!

Attachments

• mee.jpg
    mee.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0