What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Help needed

Neil82

Hi I'm new to this forum I'm just trying to seek a bit of advice about protection runes for myself I was diagnosed with EUPD a couple of years ago but I think it's something more sinister than that I've had the issues all my life. Thanks

Glinda

What are you going to do with the runes? Make them and carry them? Place them somewhere? Visualize them?

Algiz is the commonly accepted Norse Rune of protection. It has ties to Elk Spirit (you can see why when you look at it). It also offers strength, reinforcing your power (including your shields), the sacred self, and gifts offered freely (the open hand), and worship (the human with hands lifted upward) 1633530044089.png

You might find these YouTube pieces helpful

Malcolm

You will find lots of rune books, and few will give you what you are looking for. One book Is, however, very good: A Practical guide to Runes, ISBN 1-84067-299-4.
I have this book, one of many, but it has within it's very well written pages, much that you seem to be looking for. Another book to help you and gives another insight is : Explore your Destiny with runes, ISBN 1-84181-305-2 This is another well written book and very easy to follow. How much they cost I do not know as I have had both books for a very long time, so you may get a shock. Be thou whole and sound, Blessed be.

Malcolm

Sorry, I forgot to mention, you will find a lot of books that were sold along with a set of runes, before you set off and buy one, please research the author, as some are a lot of old rubbish. ou will find lots of information on Runes, but remember that if you count the indo-europian one there are at least 9. Both younger and older, English, German, Nordic, Icelandic, Ruse, Slovac, Hungarian, Look for one that suits you, get a feel for them, the same way that you would for Tarot cards, but remember they are not used in the same way.

Malcolm

Algiz, one of three runes used for casting protection spells. It is the rune that is used most often and chanting this rune whilst standing in its shape will give you strength, a good way to do this is when the sun and moon are both out, trust me you don't need to do this to often, its powerful stuff. It is use in bonding and communication with your Fetch, best thought of as a protective family spirit. It is also a way of contacting the gods. It represents the Elk, as well as the yew tree, and the spell casters hand, and last of all the flying swan. it is a protective sign. when casting a spell over a distance if you gather power with this rune, think in terms of a Swan, it is very effective. It is also so much more, that I don't have time to go into. Be thou whole and sound.