What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Got any questions or need help? Ask away here...

Solari

Mystical Janitor
Owner
I live in a tiny camper roaming somewhere
Hi folks, I'm the Chief Tech Dude that's helping out with the technical side of things here. @Bernadette is the lady behind these here forums : )

I realize many of you are coming here from Facebook and may not be very familiar with how our forum software works, so please feel free to ask any questions here or holler if you need help.

We'd be glad to help and thank you very much for moseying on over here!

Ray

Thanks! I wonder, this being a public forum, is there any chance of posts being hidden or private? Silly question I know... just curious.

Malcolm

Thanks Oh Mystic one. I am computer broken, and a bad spellist. will this site have a spell checker of the common sort soon. I am OK with the other sort of spelling as in casting one, but of no use when it comes to writing.

Solari

Mystical Janitor
Owner
I live in a tiny camper roaming somewhere
Thanks! I wonder, this being a public forum, is there any chance of posts being hidden or private? Silly question I know... just curious.

Good question! It's really up to the individual section owners/moderators -- I'll hit 'em up soon and explain the options we have in this software and see what they want to do for their respective areas.

Thanks Oh Mystic one. I am computer broken, and a bad spellist. will this site have a spell checker of the common sort soon. I am OK with the other sort of spelling as in casting one, but of no use when it comes to writing.

Hi Malcom! There's no spell checker, but just about all browsers have 'em built in for when you write something. Let me know what browser you're using and I can see if it supports it.

Ray

Check your profile settings for preferences, you can set them to members only. (Click your name at the top right of the screen, then "preferences", then "privacy". Remember to save your changes!)
Thanks! I found this a couple hours ago so it is all set as i want it now.

Malcolm

I have just about worked out how the dodgy cam works, now all I have to do is work out how to get a picky on hear. I shall fumble along until I do. I have no chance today, but I will upload a photo or two of the Building that was built by the Golden Dawn, It is only a few miles from me, and is the oddest building that I have seen. It belongs to a masonic lodge now. I use Microsoft edge, with Bing. Thank you.