What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Energy healer recommendations

WindBlownMist

Hi,

I'm looking for any recommendations for a professional energy healer that preferably has experience dealing with spirits. I have a long standing issue with a partial possession and while I admittedly am not very consistent trying to do the work on my own, symptoms make it difficult and I have no way of gauging effectiveness, so I would really like to find someone I could see a few times a month to help the process along. If you know of anybody or have experience with anybody who is skilled and effective I would really appreciate a link or contact information if appropriate.

Thank you.

Malcolm

The people at the Spiritist churches are very good at this sort of thing, Just look one up in your area and give them a call. I get on with a few, they are very good.

EpicAngel

Hi,

I'm looking for any recommendations for a professional energy healer that preferably has experience dealing with spirits. I have a long standing issue with a partial possession and while I admittedly am not very consistent trying to do the work on my own, symptoms make it difficult and I have no way of gauging effectiveness, so I would really like to find someone I could see a few times a month to help the process along. If you know of anybody or have experience with anybody who is skilled and effective I would really appreciate a link or contact information if appropriate.

Thank you.
My sister is an expert at getting rid of evil energies. PM me an email or some way to contact you I'll pass it on to her.

jortegaa3289

I really appreciate your support in this post. keep it up and doing such types of great work continually.