What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Do you attend Gatherings and Camps? If so which is your favourite place or event?

StephenPugh

The Cauldron Moderator
For me, Thornborough Henge in N. Yorkshire will always be special. My first "proper" pagan camp..
Not managed to go for a few years now but one day I shall return.
Fantastic place, the energy is amazing, the sheer size of the Three henges individually is astounding, more so when you realise that there's 3 of them with an avenue.
Amazing folks, wonderful sense of comraderie..
My go to place. <3

Dragonfly68

I've been to a coupld of pagan pride events near me. I've gone to Convocation in Michigan. It's one of the biggest gatherings in this area. Hopefully I'll be able to go back again. Most of the festivals I've gone to are part of ADF but I'm no longer a member and need to start looking for others. I'm making a list of ones I want to go to some day. I love the energy at festivals and meeting others. I miss that.

LiathGallese

While living in the US I attended Pagan Spirit Gathering in Ohio, hosted by Circle Sanctuary and had an amazing time. There is also a henge being created in Pennsylvania called Stones Rising which was so inspiring and transformative. 😍

Since moving to Italy, not yet, but I am looking forward to finding one post pandemic.🍃❤️🍃

Edited to add the newest link for Circle Sanctuary's next gather. Green Spirit. 🍃 i cannot attend but some of you might be interested.

Last edited:

Glinda

I used to, but had to come off the road to take care of my partner's health. I miss them, especially dancing around a fire with a good drummer on hand.

Tash

The Cauldron Moderator
I would love to, but there are very few in my state.