What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Art and Magic

I make sigils with intention set to the purpose they serve. Learning more about that recently and started crocheting again. In a group on fb that does fiber magick art. I have a degree in advertising art from the stone ages as well. lol I write poetry... a LOT, and started a short story course which I'm halfway done with. I love to doodle sigils and other things. Learning to whittle here and there. Just whatever takes my fancy I guess. I've done zentangle art but need to finish my last project and it was a fairly big size drawing so it sits. One of these days!

Angie

Spell for That Moderator
I make sigils with intention set to the purpose they serve. Learning more about that recently and started crocheting again. In a group on fb that does fiber magick art. I have a degree in advertising art from the stone ages as well. lol I write poetry... a LOT, and started a short story course which I'm halfway done with. I love to doodle sigils and other things. Learning to whittle here and there. Just whatever takes my fancy I guess. I've done zentangle art but need to finish my last project and it was a fairly big size drawing so it sits. One of these days!
Thats awesome

Little Corgi

Everything I do is infused with intent. Every piece I work on is filled with loving healing energy (or the opposite, if that’s what’s been called for, and I do have a fair bit of art that needed some chaos added to it lol)

Angie

Spell for That Moderator
I set the intention in my mind as I begin a box. I establish a connection with my customer, get to know their needs and use what I learn to makes something that is perfectly theirs.
Thats beautiful

Angie

Spell for That Moderator
Everything I do is infused with intent. Every piece I work on is filled with loving healing energy (or the opposite, if that’s what’s been called for, and I do have a fair bit of art that needed some chaos added to it lol)
I like that Idea..

H LM Malone

I am a fantasy artist, and work with illustration & conceptual art....so it is really easy for me to work in tons of stuff 😅
I'll work in sigils, runes, ogham or written spells all the time - other times it's illustrations of rituals, practices, rites, or ancestors & deities I work with.

Willow Witch

I dabble with painting. Acrylic on canvas mostly. Typically I use it as an outlet for stronger emotions I'm feeling. I put on some music (usually ambient fantasy) and just start with whatever colors come to me. I usually end up painting trees or some sort of nature scene. But sometimes monsters emerge on the canvas.

Angie

Spell for That Moderator
I dabble with painting. Acrylic on canvas mostly. Typically I use it as an outlet for stronger emotions I'm feeling. I put on some music (usually ambient fantasy) and just start with whatever colors come to me. I usually end up painting trees or some sort of nature scene. But sometimes monsters emerge on the canvas.
I completely understand that....