What's new
Wise Witches and Witchcraft
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls

Advice fir peaceful confrontation

Tina

Note, I'm not asking for Psych advice.

My psychiatrist recommended I go into IOP (Intensive OutPatient) due to my depression and dysphoric mania symptoms including anxiety/panic. Problem is, that is all morning from 8-12, 3 days per week for about 3 weeks. I work M-F 7:30-4:15. I work in a high stress busy job managing 6 Ortho surgeons' surgery schedules. If I'm not there it's likely not much of my work gets done, maybe urgent stuff only. So it would be hell for me, plus I'm not even sure my boss would be okay with it. I am told by my psych that he would sign FMLA papers so she'd have to let me off, but she wouldn't like it and neither would my co-workers.

My question is, what kind of spell or ritual can I do to make this situation go smoothly? I am not sure I want to infringe on anyone's free will, but I have to take care of myself before I have a serious mental break down. I know in my gut my psych is right, this is what I need. I dont have much fight in me to fight my manager on this. I considered sending blue light to my manager to create peace around her or something with candles but im really not sure. I have access to a lot of herbs and crystals. Of note I work at home so I am never around her in person, same with my co-workers.

Any advice magickally is appreciated.

Glinda

First, most definitely go! I have been there and it's worth it. As for work, have your doctor give you the documents you need for short-term disability. Take them or email them to HR, copying your boss, and ask about the next step for approval. By law they have to honor a medical request. This will cover about 1/2 of what you'd usually make (give or take depending on the state). At least you wouldn't worry about money this way.

Perhaps when you email the information, visualize blue peaceful light traveling the lines (maybe a little yellow for communication?)